inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Jem~Jerrica~Rio Triangle

Written By: snozberries on 12/23/07 at 2:40 am

Its late and I'm feeling goofy....

What I really want to know is -

Rio has no clue Jem and Jerrica are one in the same and he dates both.... is he a cheater?

I say absolutely because he isn't honest with either Jem or Jerrica.... sure she should just tell him but the fact that he doesn't come clean means he can't be trusted... what happens when Jerrica is no longer her own other woman?

Subject: Re: The Jem~Jerrica~Rio Triangle

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/23/07 at 2:41 am

Yes...I never really thought about it too much, until now. What a scumbag he was. >:(  The thing about it is...if I was Rio...I would have totally guessed that they were one in the same...I mean, there wasn't too much of a difference..AND, they shared the exact same earrings! ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/23/07 at 2:54 am

Yes...I never really thought about it too much, until now. What a scumbag he was. >:(  The thing about it is...if I was Rio...I would have totally guessed that they were one in the same...I mean, there wasn't too much of a difference..AND, they shared the exact same earrings! ;D

Well in his defense Jerrica was a Blonde and Jem had pink hair.... (and Clark Kent wore glasses!  ;D ) 

I loved the show the, the importance of family. Jerrica and Kimber were sisters but their mother died when they were young.  Then their father died... Jerrica was what 19 - 22 in the series? Kimber was just 16 -18 they were orphans... Shana and Aja really were orphans raised by the Bentons.  And for the Holograms to keep to the Starlight Foundation a float and have their own little foster kids running around. 

all of that juxtaposed to the selfish Pizazz who had everything but gave back nothing.  Jerrica's family had money too but they were always working to stay afloat.. I guess Eric Raymond stole it all or something.

I liked Stormer tho. She was the nice Misfit.  She secretly wanted to be a Hologram! And always marveled  at how they supported one another!  Good messages here!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/23/07 at 3:03 am

Well in his defense Jerrica was a Blonde and Jem had pink hair.... (and Clark Kent wore glasses!  ;D ) 

I loved the show the, the importance of family. Jerrica and Kimber were sisters but their mother died when they were young.  Then their father died... Jerrica was what 19 - 22 in the series? Kimber was just 16 -18 they were orphans... Shana and Aja really were orphans raised by the Bentons.  And for the Holograms to keep to the Starlight Foundation a float and have their own little foster kids running around. 

all of that juxtaposed to the selfish Pizazz who had everything but gave back nothing.  Jerrica's family had money too but they were always working to stay afloat.. I guess Eric Raymond stole it all or something.

I liked Stormer tho. She was the nice Misfit.  She secretly wanted to be a Hologram! And always marveled  at how they supported one another!  Good messages here!

yes...it did have a rather good message.....very good show!

Oh, btw...didn't Eric remind you of a big bad dom. kind of guy....in a suit by day..leather clad by night?! :D ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/23/07 at 3:06 am

Its late and I'm feeling goofy....

What I really want to know is -

Rio has no clue Jem and Jerrica are one in the same and he dates both.... is he a cheater?

I say absolutely because he isn't honest with either Jem or Jerrica.... sure she should just tell him but the fact that he doesn't come clean means he can't be trusted... what happens when Jerrica is no longer her own other woman?
I don't see a problem. what's wrong with having 2 girlfriends?

Written By: snozberries on 12/23/07 at 3:08 am

I don't see a problem. what's wrong with having 2 girlfriends?

you're such a guy!  ;D

Oh, btw...didn't Eric remind you of a big bad dom. kind of guy....in a suit by day..leather clad by night?! :D ;D

You're right I never thought of it that way before!!!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/23/07 at 3:11 am

you're such a guy!  ;D

You're right I never thought of it that way before!!!

he was damn mean...but in a way...you kind of just wanted to say, "TAKE ME" to him! ahahhaa..and to think that I am talking about a CARTOON character! ;D :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/23/07 at 3:13 am

he was damn mean...but in a way...you kind of just wanted to say, "TAKE ME" to him! ahahhaa..and to think that I am talking about a CARTOON character! ;D :D

I say take it where you can get it!!!  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/23/07 at 3:15 am

I say take it where you can get it!!!  ;D

hahaha...you're too funny!  What was up with Rio's purple hair? I mean....he obviously wasn't the rocker type...but yet...he always had purple hair! ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/23/07 at 3:17 am

you're such a guy!  ;D

I know, so typical

Written By: snozberries on 12/23/07 at 3:17 am

I just always thought the odd colors were the hair they were born with... like Marges blue hair on the Simpsons.  I think in flashbacks their hair color was the same as in the (their)  present.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/23/07 at 3:19 am

I just always thought the odd colors were the hair they were born with... like Marges blue hair on the Simpsons.  I think in flashbacks their hair color was the same as in the (their)  present.

Oh, I never thought about it that way.  I always liked Pizazz for some reason...she was a witch...but she had character. I kind of remember one episode where she was attempting to be somewhat nice...but then she went back to her own ways....do you remember that..or am I crazy? :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/23/07 at 3:23 am

Oh, I never thought about it that way.  I always liked Pizazz for some reason...she was a witch...but she had character. I kind of remember one episode where she was attempting to be somewhat nice...but then she went back to her own ways....do you remember that..or am I crazy? :D

I don't doubt you but I don't remember that one... I'm gonna watch my dvds probably on Christmas so if I see it I'll let you know.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/23/07 at 3:24 am

I don't doubt you but I don't remember that one... I'm gonna watch my dvds probably on Christmas so if I see it I'll let you know.

OMG...do you have the box sets of Jem? That would be so cool to see!! 8)

Written By: johnny5alive on 12/23/07 at 10:57 am

i really have no clue what this thread is about. ???

Written By: snozberries on 12/23/07 at 11:00 am

You've gotta jump on the Jem & the Holograms train... its a  great ride!!!!  :D  It was also posted at 1:30 in the morning.... after a fun exchange on Jem in another thread. I know it will die soon enough but I enjoyed it!

Written By: coqueta83 on 12/23/07 at 7:34 pm

I really liked Stormer, too. I always wondered why she put up with Pizazz. Stormer was also my favorite doll from the doll line.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...