inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: LOOKING for name of a song/video from 80's

Written By: snoopymc on 12/27/07 at 9:57 am

I am trying to remember/find a music video from the 80's... it's like it is stuck in the back of my head,  but I can't put my finger on it... WHAT SONG IS IT????
All I can remember is a girl gets off a bus like she is coming to hollywood or someplace like maybe she ran away from home and she is going to try to become a star or whatever?  I "think" she has a guitar with her....  I think I remember seeing a guitar..... grrrrrrr.
This is REALLY REALLY bugging me that I can't remember.... or think of the name of it.... I GOT TO FIND IT....
ANYONE HERE HAVE A CLUE??????????

Subject: Re: LOOKING for name of a song/video from 80's

Written By: bpzrd on 12/27/07 at 2:19 pm

The song name is : Fallin angel  by Poison
And it is not a guitar it is a suitcase.

Subject: Re: LOOKING for name of a song/video from 80's

Written By: kj on 12/31/07 at 4:24 pm

I am trying to remember/find a music video from the 80's... it's like it is stuck in the back of my head,  but I can't put my finger on it... WHAT SONG IS IT????
All I can remember is a girl gets off a bus like she is coming to hollywood or someplace like maybe she ran away from home and she is going to try to become a star or whatever?   I "think" she has a guitar with her....  I think I remember seeing a guitar..... grrrrrrr.
This is REALLY REALLY bugging me that I can't remember.... or think of the name of it.... I GOT TO FIND IT....
ANYONE HERE HAVE A CLUE??????????

There was a video with a girl getting off a bus, Aimee Mann from Til Tuesday, not sure if it was Voices Carry or another song.

Check for new replies or respond here...