inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 1980s Sears Christmas Wishbook action figure scans

Written By: 10incher on 01/03/08 at 3:37 pm

Check out my 1980s SEARS Christmas Wishbook scans on my website. I still have a few Canadian catalogs as well as a few from Eatons, JC Penny & Montgomery wards to add. Still on the lookout for the years I am missing for Sears, so keep checking back for new ones in the months to come.

Check it out, lots of cool 80's toy pics!
http://www.action-figures.ca/action_figure_catalogs.htm

Subject: Re: 1980s Sears Christmas Wishbook action figure scans

Written By: robby76 on 01/04/08 at 4:29 am

Great site - nothing like flicking through old toy catalogues I say!  :)

Written By: gemini on 01/04/08 at 7:42 am

I love the 1975 catalog with the Batman Van. Is that supposed to be a villain catcher hanging off the front of it? That's funny!  ;D  I have a few old catalogs. I like to look at all the wierd fashions and home decor.

Written By: Davester on 01/04/08 at 11:34 am

Cool..! :)

Written By: mitch1987 on 01/05/08 at 3:18 pm

Awesome site!! I've been lurking on it for the last year and I'm always amazed at some people's collections. I've been collecting for about 21 years myself. As for the catalogs..those are great. I've got about 50+ catalogs myself from the late 60s until the late 90s. The 80s were definitely the best for toys IMO. thanks for sharing!!

Written By: Booberry on 01/12/08 at 4:33 pm

Wow, just wow. These really took me back. I had a few of these, like the Lone Ranger and Planet of the Apes playsets. I must have circled them in one of the catalogs as a kid. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...