inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Highway to heaven episode

Written By: coco_pup on 01/20/08 at 11:46 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm just wondering do you all remember that sitcom Highway to Heaven with Michael Landis? I'm after the halloween episode when he changes into a werewolf used to love this ep when I was a kid. I don't think that you can get it on DVD yet as only season 1 is available at the moment and it's not on season 1. Would anyone by any chance have the episode downloaded that they wouldn't mind emailing me a copy of?
I'd love to be able to burn it since you can get it on DVD. I'd really appreciate it a lot. What is the name of this episode anyway? I know it's a halloween one but not sure of the title.
Thanks peeps,
Ellie :-)

Subject: Re: Highway to heaven episode

Written By: whistledog on 01/20/08 at 11:49 pm

Highway to Heaven was a drama, not a sitcom :)

The first 3 seasons are all available on DVD, but that episode was in Season 4.  The episode is called "I Was A Middle Aged Werewolf"

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/20/08 at 11:55 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm just wondering do you all remember that sitcom Highway to Heaven with Michael Landis? I'm after the halloween episode when he changes into a werewolf used to love this ep when I was a kid. I don't think that you can get it on DVD yet as only season 1 is available at the moment and it's not on season 1. Would anyone by any chance have the episode downloaded that they wouldn't mind emailing me a copy of?
I'd love to be able to burn it since you can get it on DVD. I'd really appreciate it a lot. What is the name of this episode anyway? I know it's a halloween one but not sure of the title.
Thanks peeps,
Ellie :-)

OMG...haaha...I totally remember that episode!!! I believe that episode was entitled "I Was a Middle-Aged Werewolf." It aired just a few days before Halloween 1987.
Here's a youtube clip from Michael Landon's memories...the clip of that episode starts around 2:50 minutes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8GvKA0hO7M

Written By: coco_pup on 06/08/08 at 2:01 am

Thanks can anyone please let me know when season 4 will be available then. I'd appreciate it very much.

Ok, so it is a drama sitcom then lol.

Ellie.

Written By: coqueta83 on 06/08/08 at 7:16 pm

I thought "Highway to Heaven" was a wonderful show. It's still so sad that both Michael Landon and Victor French are not with us.  :\'(

Written By: Gis on 06/11/08 at 2:56 am

I think I saw that episode too. The show was good sunday hangover recovery viewing!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...