inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Beer Ad - Woman and man talking??

Written By: airfilm on 01/24/08 at 7:26 pm

Does anyone remember the beer ads in which a woman and man were talking and flirting with each other?
They were mostly radio ads that had a bar or small party background atmosphere, there conversations were witty and seductive.  My friends all remember them but we can’t place what beer it was.

Subject: Re: Beer Ad - Woman and man talking??

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/08 at 11:48 pm

Does anyone remember the beer ads in which a woman and man were talking and flirting with each other?

um almost all of them?

Written By: Foo Bar on 01/31/08 at 1:00 am

um almost all of them?

No, no!  I can narrow it down!  It was a radio commercial, you know, the one where the woman had large breasts! 

Written By: snozberries on 01/31/08 at 1:04 am

No, no!  I can narrow it down!  It was a radio commercial, you know, the one where the woman had large breasts! 

;D

oh yeah I remember that one.. the guy was balding and had a beer belly and the woman wouldn't give him the time of day in the real world...yeah that one!  ;D

Written By: Foo Bar on 02/01/08 at 9:24 pm

oh yeah I remember that one.. the guy was balding and had a beer belly and the woman wouldn't give him the time of day in the real world...yeah that one!  ;D

I know that one.

"Then I told her I got this beer belly by drinking (whatever the brand of beer was)."  Fade to black with a shot of three bald-headed men, sitting side by side.  (Weird ad campaign.  Everyone got distracted at the end of the ad and could never remember the brand...)

Hey, it's Super Bowl Weekend... Woohoo!  New beer ads!  (If you have to advertise your beer to get people to drink it, your ads are probably better than your beer.  Support your local craft brewery!)

Written By: snozberries on 02/02/08 at 10:42 pm

Hey, it's Super Bowl Weekend... Woohoo!  New beer ads!  (If you have to advertise your beer to get people to drink it, your ads are probably better than your beer.  Support your local craft brewery!)

good point

Check for new replies or respond here...