inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Corey Feldman vs Corey Haim

Written By: cinnabon on 01/29/08 at 3:57 pm

Even though Feldman seems to be a much better actor, I always thought Corey Haim was the cuter of the 2.  8)

BTW, Did anyone catch their reality show on A&E about a year or 2 ago?

Subject: Re: Corey Feldman vs Corey Haim

Written By: gumbypiz on 01/29/08 at 4:08 pm

Sorry, but all throughout the 80's I had a immeasurable dislike for them both.  :P
As for acting, I think I've met paper bags that have better credentials, though I'll give Feldman the nod for trying harder...

Written By: apollonia1986 on 01/29/08 at 8:30 pm

I guess I liked Corey Feldman better. He was cuter. (Except for when he was on the Surreal Life with that white spiky hair) The Lost Boys was alright. The Goonies too.

Written By: johnny5alive on 01/29/08 at 8:38 pm

what about  cory hart??  you know the i wear my sunglasses at night guy!  lol! :)

Written By: coqueta83 on 01/29/08 at 9:02 pm

I liked them both, but I've always liked Feldman a little bit better. I loved "The Lost Boys" and "License to Drive".

Written By: whistledog on 01/29/08 at 9:14 pm

As much as I like Corey Feldman, I gotta vote for my fellow canuck, Mr. Haim.  He did this movie in the 90s with called 'Anything For Love' where he dresses up as a girl to escape a bully, and get close to the girl of his dreams.  That movie made me laugh

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/29/08 at 9:17 pm

Feldman had a bit more of an edge, than Haim.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/29/08 at 10:51 pm

Gotta go with Corey Feldman.

Written By: robby76 on 01/30/08 at 12:42 am

I voted for Corey Haim. Loved him in License To Drive, Silver Bullet and The Lost Boys.

Corey Feldman was a little too know-it-all for me - but he was okay.

Haim also gets the edge for starring in the greatest 80s kid show The Edison Twins!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/miester30/boyz1.jpg

Written By: whistledog on 01/30/08 at 11:36 am

Haim also gets the edge for starring in the greatest 80s kid show The Edison Twins!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/miester30/boyz1.jpg

Indeed! 8)

Written By: ninny on 01/30/08 at 11:50 am

I liked them both in Lost Boys,Feldman did a good job in Goonies & Stand By Me,I liked Haim in First Born, License to Drive,Silver Bullet and justed loved him in Lucas.

Was'nt Feldman in the TV version of Bad News Bears?

Written By: Brimac40 on 02/01/08 at 7:25 am

As a matter of fact , he was . He played "Regi Tower"

Written By: snozberries on 02/16/08 at 3:04 pm

Even though Feldman seems to be a much better actor, I always thought Corey Haim was the cuter of the 2.  8)

BTW, Did anyone catch their reality show on A&E about a year or 2 ago?

I thought I was the only one who watched that reality show...

I like Haim for Lucas and Feldman for Goonies but didn't like either after watching that show.

Haim "crying" about not being asked to do Lost Boys 2  ::)

but I think Feldman and his wife were more annoying.  Actually come to think of it... I like them both...she's the one who needs to go away.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/24/08 at 9:46 pm

I liked Corey H. looks-wise; however, I like Corey F. for his acting.

Written By: saver on 02/24/08 at 10:00 pm

We've heard of the 'babes' CF has had over the years and finally settled down...any news on whoever CH went with or is he the 'Scott Baio' of the 80's? or..other..

Written By: snozberries on 02/27/08 at 12:01 am

We've heard of the 'babes' CF has had over the years and finally settled down...any news on whoever CH went with or is he the 'Scott Baio' of the 80's? or..other..

Vanessa Marcil suppossedly dated one of the Coreys but I forget which one.

Written By: cinnabon on 02/27/08 at 5:04 am

Vanessa Marcil suppossedly dated one of the Coreys but I forget which one.

She was married to Corey Feldman sometime in the early 90's - I thought it was funny a few years ago when he was on the Surreal Life and he mentioned her name and Vince Neil, who was one of his roommates on the show said that he dated her too!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/27/08 at 3:42 pm

She was married to Corey Feldman sometime in the early 90's - I thought it was funny a few years ago when he was on the Surreal Life and he mentioned her name and Vince Neil, who was one of his roommates on the show said that he dated her too!  ;D

okay

so she doesn't have the best taste in men....she is a damn fine actress!!!

Written By: cinnabon on 02/27/08 at 3:46 pm

okay

so she doesn't have the best taste in men....she is a damn fine actress!!!

Last I heard she hooked up with Brian Austin Green, her costar from 90210 and they have a child together.

Written By: snozberries on 02/27/08 at 3:54 pm

Last I heard she hooked up with Brian Austin Green, her costar from 90210 and they have a child together.

like I said....  ;)

I don't think they are still together... I was under the impression they just friends.  But I could be wrong

Written By: rsbryswrrl on 03/09/08 at 1:25 pm

Corey Haim all the way!  When my husband and I moved into our new house last year, my mom finally "let go" of some of my school stuff from when I was younger, and she gave me this box of all these school projects I did from like middle school.  I remembered we had a poetry unit in English class and I totally wrote my poem about that scene from "License to Drive" where Corey Haim fried all the driver's license testing computers.  It was embarrassing to read, but also a little warm and fuzzy to remember how I used to have my English book covered in a book cover I made from taping together Corey Haim posters from all the teen magazines.  I used to write "I heart Corey" on all my notebooks too.

Written By: cinnabon on 03/10/08 at 7:12 pm

Corey Haim all the way!  When my husband and I moved into our new house last year, my mom finally "let go" of some of my school stuff from when I was younger, and she gave me this box of all these school projects I did from like middle school.  I remembered we had a poetry unit in English class and I totally wrote my poem about that scene from "License to Drive" where Corey Haim fried all the driver's license testing computers.  It was embarrassing to read, but also a little warm and fuzzy to remember how I used to have my English book covered in a book cover I made from taping together Corey Haim posters from all the teen magazines.  I used to write "I heart Corey" on all my notebooks too.

I had a "License to Drive" movie poster when I was in high school.  :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/12/08 at 8:00 pm

FELDMAN

http://nt-a.com/patricia/TRAINDODGE.GIF
Train dodge!

Written By: midnite on 03/12/08 at 9:43 pm

Feldman had some personality unlike Haim.

Check for new replies or respond here...