inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Staffan in 2000 was looking for song in Like Father Like Son

Written By: FrankieAlmost on 02/01/08 at 2:08 pm

Don't panic I have your answer!

I too was wondering about this song. I found myself thinking about it. When Chris as Hammond was in the bar and the girl in white walked up to him, there was a great old 80's ballad playing. Let me tell you that I researched this for hours on the net. I seached and searched to only come up blank. There was no soundtrack info for this film, as it had never been released (according to imdb.com.) At long last, I recalled a few lyrics from this song and remembered only a few words, here and there. I then googled lyrics and what little I remembered to come up with the answer. ALAS, here's the title and artist: Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes. I'm sure by now you have found the answer to your 8 year old question, but thought I would post this just in case you hadn't. I hope this helps because I wasn't even a member of this message board but found myself wanting to help in case you had never figured out the answer. I also saw a post you had made in 2001, where even a year later, you were still seeking the answer.

Best Wishes,
Frankie Almost

Subject: Re: Staffan in 2000 was looking for song in Like Father Like Son

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/01/08 at 2:46 pm

Thanks for posting the answer.  If they had posted some lyrics I bet someone would have figured it out, that was a very popular song

Check for new replies or respond here...