inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: HELP C.O.P.S. Cartoon Petition

Written By: Crazyharp81602 on 03/27/08 at 9:59 pm

Hi there! I'm Crazyharp81602 and I'm new here! I've discovered your site while browsing. I hope you all don't mind if I tell you that I'm having a petition drive to release all episodes of C.O.P.S. (aka CyberCOPS) the late 80s' animated television series on DVD. Two years ago, Shout Factory released the first 22 episodes of C.O.P.S. on DVD. But because of "poor sales" they decided to not released the rest of the series on DVD. This I find inexcusable. Stuff like this really makes you wish they release your favorite series in complete format on DVD in one full boxset, don't you think? They started it, they must finish it. That's the reason why the petition is here today-- to help convince Shout Factory to release all 66 C.O.P.S. episodes on DVD and I need your help to make it all happen. What I need is about 1,000 signatures or more (the more, the better, the merrier) to make this petition a big success and get Shout Factory to release all episodes of C.O.P.S. in one 12-disk DVD boxset and three 4-disk boxsets, all full length, high quality in picture and sound, and have all C.O.P.S. for Kids PSA segments be included in the set.

So if anyone's interested in reliving the memories of seeing C.O.P.S. over and over again on TV again, please sign!

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/more-cops-on-dvd.html

Check for new replies or respond here...