inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: help with a song

Written By: mango 2001 on 03/31/08 at 8:43 pm

i remember the video but not the groups name in the video there was a guy meet a girl and they married and she is at home with kids and work and he cheating and the video had to be about the early eighties and the weird thing about the video went from box to box, something i do remember the group called something about coffee, vh1 had the video on once and i can't remember the name help me please i've been spitting nails trying to remember. thanks j

Subject: Re: help with a song

Written By: whistledog on 03/31/08 at 8:49 pm

The only group that springs to mind is Sad Café but I can't say as I've ever seen any of their music videos

Written By: midnite on 03/31/08 at 11:22 pm

Black Coffee In Bed by Squeeze (1982) . It fits the description - early 80's, coffee, cheating.  Not sure what you meant by boxes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUx5z9O2ZGk&mode=related&search

Written By: mango 2001 on 04/01/08 at 8:48 am

thanks very much now my husband will be happy, because i kept bugging him about the song with the boxes the way the set was different. j

Check for new replies or respond here...