inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Keith Richards: "Doctors all over the world want my body when it finally goes"

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/10/08 at 9:12 am

In a long interview in this month's GQ in advance of the new Martin Scorsese Stones concert film, Keith talks about how rough he has been on his body.  The choice quote however is the following:

Apparently, I do have an incredible immune system. I had hepatitis C and cured it by myself....They want it so they can study it and figure out how to make other people much better. -laughs- I mean, I eat everything wrong. I shove terrible things inside me.

Full Interview at GQ

inthe80s.com

Subject: Re: Keith Richards: "Doctors all over the world want my body when it finally goes"

Written By: whistledog on 04/10/08 at 7:51 pm

It is amazing how Keith is still alive after all the illegal and legal stuff he's put into himself :o

Subject: Re: Keith Richards: "Doctors all over the world want my body when it finally goe

Written By: cloudddae on 04/15/08 at 7:34 pm

He is amazing on so many levels! I am a big Stones fan.  :D

Subject: Re: Keith Richards: "Doctors all over the world want my body when it finally goes"

Written By: Marian on 04/24/08 at 1:21 pm

Go for it! :D

Subject: Re: Keith Richards: "Doctors all over the world want my body when it finally goe

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/24/08 at 1:25 pm

Maybe his new theme song could be "If you want my body and you think I'm sexy!"

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/24/08 at 4:22 pm

I figure if there was a nuclear attack in the near future the only things that would survive would be cockroaches and Keith Richards.http://www.vocinelweb.it/faccine/biggrin/11.gif

Check for new replies or respond here...