inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 80's tees

Written By: Mike on 04/22/08 at 2:08 am

has any one ever heard of this website, www.80stees.com, it looks like the real deal i was wondering if anyone has ordered here, or if any one has any other good 80's tshirts websites that they order from, because i CANNOT find these shirts in department stores anywhere...it drives me nuts!!!!

Subject: Re: 80's tees

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/22/08 at 2:10 am

Nope, I buy my tee-shirts from Primark.

Written By: Mike on 04/22/08 at 2:20 am

yeah thats in the UK, too bad here in the states you gotta look real hard in stores or malls, but everything seems to be online, but where?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/22/08 at 2:21 am

yeah thats in the UK, too bad here in the states you gotta look real hard in stores or malls, but everything seems to be online, but where?
Google Search ?

Written By: karen on 04/22/08 at 1:43 pm

Not quite the same t-shirts but I bought some good slogan shirts from JC Penneys at Christmas time.  I've also spotted them in the mall at those little stalls they have.

Written By: Marian on 04/22/08 at 2:21 pm

Try Hot Topic.

Written By: snozberries on 04/22/08 at 8:58 pm

I purchased from them... I bought two tshirts as gifts. They are on the up & up. Got the shirts delivered in a timely fashion and everything. I don't remember what the quality of the shirts were but my friends were happy with them.

Check for new replies or respond here...