inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Little Rudy from "The Cosby Show" to play a prostitute in new movie

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/23/08 at 1:13 pm

Keshia Knight Pulliam will play a prostitute in the latest Tyler Perry movie, "Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail."  Finally a former child star that is just acting instead of actually down on their luck.

The Lionsgate comedy centers on Madea (Perry), whose penchant for trouble-making lands her behind bars. She comes to the rescue of Candy (Pulliam), a fellow inmate preyed upon by a large woman named Big Sal.

Full story at Hollywood Reporter

inthe80s.com

Subject: Re: Little Rudy from "The Cosby Show" to play a prostitute in new movie

Written By: whistledog on 04/23/08 at 7:24 pm

If it's got nudity, heck yeah I'll watch it.  Cute and adorable little Rudy turned into one sexy babe! 8)

Subject: Re: Little Rudy from "The Cosby Show" to play a prostitute in new movie

Written By: snozberries on 04/23/08 at 8:35 pm

If it's got nudity, heck yeah I'll watch it.  Cute and adorable little Rudy turned into one sexy babe! 8)

ew!  8-P

I'm not against nudity in a film but there is something about watching a former child actor bare all that makes me a little uncomfortable... even tho you know the person is now an adult there is still apart of you that remembers the little kid...

Written By: Marian on 04/24/08 at 1:20 pm

ew!   8-P

I'm not against nudity in a film but there is something about watching a former child actor bare all that makes me a little uncomfortable... even tho you know the person is now an adult there is still apart of you that remembers the little kid...

hey if you don't have a problem with how the Oleson twins turned out........ :o :D

Written By: snozberries on 04/25/08 at 10:21 pm

hey if you don't have a problem with how the Oleson twins turned out........ :o :D

oh no I definitely have a problem with them  ;D 

Written By: LilSmurf on 05/06/08 at 12:31 pm

Haha...A lot of these child prodigy stars turned out to be attractive "adults". I say adults because we can't officially acknowledge that publicly until they are over 18... :P Ever since Jesse from Saved by the Bell starred in Show Girls...nothing surprises me anymore!  ;D :P

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/06/08 at 11:28 pm

There will be no nudity..Tyler Perry films are very wholesome. I've seen the play version of this (it's hilarious AND heartwarming)....all of his movies are great, IMO.

Check for new replies or respond here...