inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What's the name of this movie?

Written By: Izod on 04/26/08 at 9:58 am

I saw this on cable over 10 years ago but the movie looks like it was probably made in the late 70's or early 80's. It was about a young teenage boy who was an outcast in the beginning of a school year. He wanted to get popular so he started vandalizing, & rebelling adults. After a while he started becoming accepted & popular, & gradually had a huge following with ALL the school kids...everybody new his name (but I can't remember what it was). Eventually the whole town started getting too crazy & uncivilized with all the kids acting like this. One day there was a parents day at the school & the kids were able to get all the parents & teachers in one area of the school, & the kids locked them in there for hours...until one of the ladies talked one of the kids into unlocking the gate.

Please help me get the name of this movie!  ???

Subject: Re: What's the name of this movie?

Written By: Henk on 04/26/08 at 10:10 am

I've never seen this movie myself, so I'm not sure, but could it be Over The Edge...? ???

Subject: Re: What's the name of this movie?

Written By: Izod on 04/26/08 at 7:00 pm

I've never seen this movie myself, so I'm not sure, but could it be Over The Edge...? ???

Thanks Henk. I entered the title, & did some research & that's got to be it.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...