inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 80's Sticker Blog

Written By: Luthien on 05/02/08 at 2:20 am

I've gotten off my duff and put up a blog where I'm going to scan in my sticker collection from when I was a kid (in the 80's, duh). Just posting in case anyone has any sticker interest. I've got about 100 or so pages to put up and I'm going  as fast as I can.  I've been looking at other 80's stickers on the web, and my collection is definitely a girly collection (hearts, rainbows, unicorns etc.) but I've got all the stuff you remember, liquid crystals, lumi's, boynton's, garfields, scratch n' sniff, pac man and for the most part reasonably organized.

http://mystickers.wordpress.com/

Subject: Re: 80's Sticker Blog

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/02/08 at 8:49 am

awesome! I had a pretty rad sticker collection as well. I loved the scratch & sniff ones..and the oily ones. I also still have tons of garbage pail kids cards.

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/02/08 at 10:15 am

Too cool! Keep 'em coming!

Written By: coqueta83 on 05/02/08 at 8:38 pm

Great blog so far!!! I used to collect a ton of stickers myself....the scratch n' sniff ones were always my favorite, next to the cartoon characters and puffy stickers.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 05/02/08 at 9:06 pm

I like your blog.  Anyone remember the stickers that had the fluid (black with a little bit of color streaked in)?

The sparkle stickers are always cool.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/02/08 at 10:56 pm

I like your blog.  Anyone remember the stickers that had the fluid (black with a little bit of color streaked in)?

oh, I always called those "oily stickers" :D

Written By: Luthien on 05/03/08 at 1:34 am

So do I and I have a whole page of those coming up.  It was possibly premature to announce the blog before I had all the pages up or at least have waited until I had 10-15, but I have a lot of stickers and I was extremely pleased to have gotten the project off the ground at all so I probably wanted to toot my horn a little.  :)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 05/03/08 at 2:17 am

Yeah, those!!! :)

Written By: midnite on 05/03/08 at 3:48 pm

Puffy stickers

Written By: robby76 on 05/03/08 at 9:37 pm

Anyone remember Panini Sticker Albums? I remember having and collecting so many (and swapping extras at school). There was Thundercats, He-man, Dinosaurs and even ones for Jem etc.

Here's an ad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkPnBRwD66Q

Check for new replies or respond here...