inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: can't remember

Written By: mango01 on 05/27/08 at 8:33 pm

there was a show on tv after the dinosaur show by jim henson about alien and i can't remember it does anyone remember it, or i'm i nuts.

Subject: Re: can't remember

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/27/08 at 9:14 pm

I suggest you quit smoking the stuff!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/01/bandit.gif

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/27/08 at 9:18 pm

Dinosaurs was on from 1991- 1994.  I'm looking on IMDB for an "alien" show, I just can't remember off the top of my head.  I don't know what the heck I was doing in the '90s, but I just don't remember much from that decade.  Perhaps I was in a coma?  ::)

Written By: Davester on 05/27/08 at 9:19 pm

Maybe Alf..?  Was that a Jim Henson production..?

Written By: Davester on 05/27/08 at 9:20 pm

Dinosaurs was on from 1991- 1994.  I'm looking on IMDB for an "alien" show, I just can't remember off the top of my head.  I don't know what the heck I was doing in the '90s, but I just don't remember much from that decade.  Perhaps I was in a coma?   ::)

I know what you were doing...smoking the stuff Max is talking about...

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/27/08 at 9:31 pm

Nah, I was a good girl.  I'm sticking to my in a coma story.  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/27/08 at 9:32 pm

TOBACCO, my son! 

Otherwise, I'd be a hypocrite!
:-X

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/27/08 at 9:34 pm

OK, going on my theory that you are talking about the show "Dinosaurs" that premeired in 1991, there was an alien show that ended in 1991 called "They Came From Outer Space". 
http://www.critcononline.com/images/they%20came%20from%20outer%20space.jpghttp://www.spacecast.com/images/Shows/theycamefromouterspace.jpg
This is a synopsis of the series:

Two teenage aliens, Abe and Bo, travel the United States in a red sports car in an effort to pick up chicks and learn more about life on Earth. They are pursued by a pair of bumbling U.S. Government soldiers who would like to capture Abe and Bo for study.

I don't remember it, but that's not surprising since they didn't have a television in the hospital that I was in a coma at.  ;) ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/27/08 at 9:37 pm

OK, going on my theory that you are talking about the show "Dinosaurs" that premeired in 1991, there was an alien show that ended in 1991 called "They Came From Outer Space". 
http://www.critcononline.com/images/they%20came%20from%20outer%20space.jpg
This is a synopsis of the series:

Two teenage aliens, Abe and Bo, travel the United States in a red sports car in an effort to pick up chicks and learn more about life on Earth. They are pursued by a pair of bumbling U.S. Government soldiers who would like to capture Abe and Bo for study.

I don't remember it, but that's not surprising since they didn't have a television in the hospital that I was in a coma at.   ;) ;D

Oh boy! When can I buy that one on DVD?
:D

Written By: mango01 on 05/28/08 at 10:46 am

okay thanks but is was a human dad with an alien mom and they had a baby, but she had gills and she already had a alien son. smoking yeah but i will checkout in the 90's thanks again.

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/28/08 at 1:30 pm

you're thinking of 3rd Rock From The Sun...sheesh!

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/28/08 at 1:33 pm

okay thanks but is was a human dad with an alien mom and they had a baby, but she had gills and she already had a alien son. smoking yeah but i will checkout in the 90's thanks again.

Hmmm...I can't really remember, perhaps it was Alien Nation?  That was a t.v. series for awhile.

Written By: mango01 on 05/28/08 at 6:35 pm

it was called alien in the family it didn't last long, thanks to everyone for the help.  mango out

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/28/08 at 8:45 pm

"I can't remember
Give me a reminder
I can't remember
Give me a reminder"

--Soft Cell

Check for new replies or respond here...