inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Thriller

Written By: !xobile on 06/05/08 at 2:58 pm

approximately, how many viewers watched the thriller music video?

Subject: Re: Thriller

Written By: whistledog on 06/05/08 at 8:11 pm

6,613,765,343,23 people watched it

Written By: apollonia1986 on 06/05/08 at 8:12 pm

Hi There!

If I'm right, Thriller was one of the first videos that MTV aired as a worldwide premiere on Dec 2, 1983. It was viewed in over 150 million homes, which at the time, was a tremendous number to watch a music film.  ;) I myself love the video and think even today, it's still very innovative, because the video actually had a storyline, rather than just a random performance.

I hope I helped.  ;D

If you have anymore Michael Jackson questions, please place them in my MJ thread in the Ask me part of the forum.  :)

Cute answer Whisteldog. I don't think there's that many people on earth.  ;)

Written By: Midas on 06/05/08 at 8:36 pm

Cute answer Whisteldog. I don't think there's that many people on earth.  ;)

I've seen it eleventeen times!

Written By: solti711 on 06/06/08 at 11:34 am

the firt time i watched thriller was in switzerland in a cosy log home. I was 11. It was late at night, my parents already asleep. My brother and i watched it and we really got a good scare. the wood of the log home would crack here and there which let us believe that the zombies are acutally in the house. javascript:void(0);
Grin

Written By: apollonia1986 on 06/06/08 at 1:41 pm

I saw Thriller for the first time in 1993 when I was about 6 years old. (I wasn't into him at the time, I still slept with a New Kids on the Block blanket) and I just remember it scared the tar outta me.  ;D I watchedc it at my cousin's house.

I don't know how many times I've watched it over the years. Hundreds of times, I'm sure.  :) I can do the Thriller dance.  ;D (And the Moonwalk)

Check for new replies or respond here...