inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Can't remember the name of artist/song......HELP!!!!!!!

Written By: DeutscherGirl on 07/13/08 at 1:57 am

Ok!!! Hi all! Long time no see!  ;D

Well, down to business, I have been practically beating my brains out to think of this artist and I can't find it online anywhere. So I have come to the conclusion I need to consult the masters here....

I remember the video, but not the artist or name of the song, so here it goes....

Its a punk/post punk song, the video is black and white. The video starts off with a close up of a speaker, then pans out to a small room with a stereo and a guy sitting on a couch facing away from the camera. The camera then focuses back onto the speaker by the end of the video after the guy walks out of the room.  Thats it. I know that the band that made the video didn't want to do a video because it would take away from the song, so they made a video like this to basically protest to making videos.

I know its not much to go on, but its all I have and its really all there is to it video-wise. Please help me, I hate when this happens, I'll be thinking about it until I hear the song now. Thanks in advance! :)

Baby

Subject: Re: Can't remember the name of artist/song......HELP!!!!!!!

Written By: ChEcKeReD DeMoN on 07/13/08 at 5:58 am

Some of the greatest riffage to come out of the 80's !!!

The Replacements !  Ba***rds of the Young.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap0p7mhu4w0

Subject: Re: Can't remember the name of artist/song......HELP!!!!!!!

Written By: DeutscherGirl on 07/13/08 at 8:07 pm

Some of the greatest riffage to come out of the 80's !!!

The Replacements !   Ba***rds of the Young.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap0p7mhu4w0

Thats it!!!  :D ;D

Thank you!!! You rock!!

Baby

Check for new replies or respond here...