inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Mystery toy

Written By: wwhijr on 07/26/08 at 12:36 pm

Hello
I have this little creature that I named Spike that lives in my car. I have had him for many years and he has been in every car that I have owned. I bought him at a yard sale and he has been my mascot for over 20 years. Problem is that I have no idea what he is.

On his belly it says 1984 7 Towns Ltd pat pending.
Here are links to his pictures. 
http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k437/wwhijr/?action=view&current=Photo_072508_002.jpg 

http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k437/wwhijr/?action=view&current=Photo_072508_001.jpg

If those dont work just go to www.photobucket.com and look under account wwhijr.

Any information you have would be appriciated.

Subject: Re: Mystery toy

Written By: Henk on 07/26/08 at 12:59 pm

A quick Google search revealed that the action figure you have is part of a series called "Sectaurs".
The one you have is Bitaur.

The action figures were based on a comic (I think), which was also the basis for a tv series. I know nothing about the series, the comic or the figures, so maybe someone else (from UK?) can help you from here.

Subject: Re: Mystery toy

Written By: Foo Bar on 07/28/08 at 8:15 pm

A quick Google search revealed that the action figure you have is part of a series called "Sectaurs".
The one you have is Bitaur.

The action figures were based on a comic (I think), which was also the basis for a tv series. I know nothing about the series, the comic or the figures, so maybe someone else (from UK?) can help you from here.

Sectaurs, with tons of info on both the Wikipedia page and on the external links.  Karma to Henk, because I'd have never remembered what they were without his post either!

Check for new replies or respond here...