inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Movie Help - Movie with two Anna's

Written By: midnite on 08/25/08 at 5:49 pm

Trying to find the name of an 80s movie from the early 80s (81-84).  All I remember was that there was a girl in a hospital and I think her name was Anna.  I believed she was cloned and there was another Anna who looked just like her.  Any ideas?

Subject: Re: Movie Help - Movie with two Anna's

Written By: snozberries on 08/25/08 at 9:58 pm

Trying to find the name of an 80s movie from the early 80s (81-84).  All I remember was that there was a girl in a hospital and I think her name was Anna.  I believed she was cloned and there was another Anna who looked just like her.  Any ideas?

Sorry I've probably seen every tv movie to ever come out of the 80s but this one escapes me.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 08/26/08 at 2:27 am

Was it Anna to the Infinite Power?

A great book I read in middle school and a... not-so-bad movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdgDM5HG2t0

Written By: snozberries on 08/26/08 at 2:43 am

Was it Anna to the Infinite Power?

A great book I read in middle school and a... not-so-bad movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdgDM5HG2t0

Wow Patty color me impressed... I have absolutely no memory of that little gem.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/26/08 at 1:19 pm

I remember that movie. I know a lot of people hailed it as a really, really bad movie but I liked it.  :-[  There was a guy in it that my worked with at one time (and it was rumored that my mother dated him-but I kind of wonder).

Cat

Written By: star500 on 08/26/08 at 6:30 pm

An interesting fact about Anna to the Infinite Power: It has Martha Bryne who used to play Lily Snyder on "As The World Turns." (For those of you who watch soap opera's you will probably know what I am talking about!) She was just a kid in this movie, I believe, about 13 years old.

I have never seen this movie, I just know that Martha Bryne is in it because I watch the soaps alot and I've looked her up before. It sounds like an interesting movie!

Written By: midnite on 08/26/08 at 6:57 pm

Thanks bookmistress4ever that is the movie!!!!  I saw it when i was very small and thought it was scary.  I always wanted to see it again.  I was too young to know if it was actually good or bad though.

Thank you everyone else for your help too!

KARMAcoma!

Check for new replies or respond here...