inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: can someone tell me wear can i buy a unsed1984 private call phone by coleco

Written By: 278petticoatlover on 08/26/08 at 10:58 pm

:) can someone tell me wear can i buy a unsed and unpoened 1984 private call phone by coleco and lots of them and and a unused and unopend 1990 girltalk phone and lots of them ?

Subject: Re: can someone tell me wear can i buy a unsed1984 private call phone by coleco

Written By: Red Ant on 08/27/08 at 1:09 am

:) can someone tell me wear can i buy a unsed and unpoened 1984 private call phone by coleco and lots of them and and a unused and unopend 1990 girltalk phone and lots of them ?

Why would you need more than one of each? Anyway, the chances of such toys being unopened, in the original package after 25+ years is practically zero. eBay might have one here or there...

Ant

Subject: Re: can someone tell me wear can i buy a unsed1984 private call phone by coleco

Written By: 278petticoatlover on 08/27/08 at 10:32 am

Why would you need more than one of each? Anyway, the chances of such toys being unopened, in the original package after 25+ years is practically zero. eBay might have one here or there...

Ant
:) the reason that i want more one is to put one each room actually i just want 3 and as for the girl talk phone i also want 3 of those  in the different colors that they came in

Written By: Red Ant on 08/27/08 at 10:48 am

:) the reason that i want more one is to put one each room actually i just want 3 and as for the girl talk phone i also want 3 of those  in the different colors that they came in

Ah, I see. Best of luck trying to get them all!

Welcome to inthe00s.com as well

Ant

Check for new replies or respond here...