inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Night Court reunion.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/14/08 at 6:01 pm

If you caught yesterday's episode of 30 Rock, then you probally saw Harry Anderson, Markie Post, and Charlie Robertson, making cameo appearances as themselves.

In the episode, Kenneth tries to film a lost episode, which would have had Harry and Christine, getting married.

They also had Jennifer Ainston in the episode, as a crazed woman, from Liz's past.

The episode was really great.

Subject: Re: Night Court reunion.

Written By: AmericanGirl on 11/14/08 at 7:12 pm

Night court was a really cool show.  It took me a little while to get into it, but once I got into it, it was the best!

An under-rated show, if you ask me.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/14/08 at 9:58 pm

I agree, it was a great show.

Written By: whistledog on 11/14/08 at 10:24 pm

Season 2 of 'Night Court' hits DVD (finally) in Febroary of 2009, so this was perhaps a taste of maybe some bonus features on the DVDs

Written By: ladybug316 on 11/15/08 at 9:14 pm

I loved Night Court and thought it was a really great concept for a show!

Written By: Tia on 11/16/08 at 11:39 am

ha, i just saw that 30 rock. i watch em on my ipod touch, cackling like a lunatic on the metro. 30 rock is the funniest goddamn thing on t.v. they reinvented the one liner.

"i bet she bought us more of that damn costume jewelry she's always making. birds keep attacking me every time i wear it."

as for night court, i remember it being pretty good but it's been a long long time. and what DID happen to john larroquette, anyway? i was bummed he didn't have a cameo.

Written By: ninny on 11/16/08 at 11:44 am

ha, i just saw that 30 rock. i watch em on my ipod touch, cackling like a lunatic on the metro. 30 rock is the funniest goddamn thing on t.v. they reinvented the one liner.

"i bet she bought us more of that damn costume jewelry she's always making. birds keep attacking me every time i wear it."

as for night court, i remember it being pretty good but it's been a long long time. and what DID happen to john larroquette, anyway? i was bummed he didn't have a cameo.

I've never watched 30 rock,but I hear it is a good program. I use to watch Night Court all of the time and lovedit. John Larroquette has being doing Boston Legal in the last year.

Check for new replies or respond here...