inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Movie name

Written By: Leyla Ramos on 11/24/08 at 7:22 pm

Ok my brother and I were talking about all the 80s scary movies we used to watch. We both remember this one movie where the character is a small little creature. He has dressed kind of like a little lepercuan. He had bells on his shoes and a bells on the tip of his hat. The one scene I remember is that he sneaks into a little girls room and while she is sleeping he takes her energy by blowing his breath into her mouth. Does anybody remember that movie?

Subject: Re: Movie name

Written By: whistledog on 11/24/08 at 7:35 pm

Could it be the movie 'Leprechaun'?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/24/08 at 7:46 pm

I think it's the Stephen King movie  Cat's Eye  and the little girl in that segment was Drew Barrymore. the cat saves her from a evil little troll that lived in the wall of her room. iit's a good movie with 3 or 4 short stories in it, all revolving around that cat.

Written By: ladybug316 on 11/24/08 at 7:56 pm

I think it's the Stephen King movie  Cat's Eye  and the little girl in that segment was Drew Barrymore. the cat saves her from a evil little troll that lived in the wall of her room. iit's a good movie with 3 or 4 short stories in it, all revolving around that cat.

Karma for taking the words right out of my mouth.  Remember that other short movie about the "smoking"?  :o

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/24/08 at 8:04 pm

Karma for taking the words right out of my mouth.  Remember that other short movie about the "smoking"?  :o
K coming back atcha  :)  and the only other one I remember is Robert Hayes forced to walk on the ledge of that tall building and the pigeons are pecking at his hands and feet. is that the one or are you referring to another one?

Written By: ladybug316 on 11/25/08 at 11:30 am

K coming back atcha   :)  and the only other one I remember is Robert Hayes forced to walk on the ledge of that tall building and the pigeons are pecking at his hands and feet. is that the one or are you referring to another one?
That was the other story.  The other was with James Woods.  Here is a wiki link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat%27s_Eye_(1985_film)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/25/08 at 3:17 pm

That was the most creppiest part of the film.

Check for new replies or respond here...