inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Subway commercial from 1985... reaired several years ago... Plus: No Jared

Written By: woops on 01/17/09 at 6:43 pm

Subway commercial from 1985, though slightly edited for a rearing in 2006

Featuring a catchy jingle that pokes fun of the competitiion from an attractive singer.  8) :D

Subject: Re: Subway commercial from 1985... reaired several years ago... Plus: No Jared

Written By: snozberries on 01/17/09 at 9:09 pm

Subway commercial from 1985, though slightly edited for a rearing in 2006

Featuring a catchy jingle that pokes fun of the competitiion from an attractive singer.  8) :D

I have no memory of that commercial.... 2 footlongs for 8.99? that seems expensive. but then I guess it kind of is since you can get 2 footlongs for $10 twenty three years later!

oh wait that was the 2006 price....okay...never mind.... still don't remember the ad from 85 or 06 tho.

Subject: Re: Subway commercial from 1985... reaired several years ago... Plus: No Jared

Written By: snozberries on 01/19/09 at 1:47 am

For some reason I always focus on the two women who sing over the sandwiches. 

are you saying what I think you're saying  ;D 

Written By: Midas on 01/20/09 at 5:11 pm

I don't remember the commercial from '85.  I wasn't even aware of Subway restaurants until 1988.

Written By: woops on 01/23/09 at 4:11 pm

It's just a random commercial I found on YouTube that I liked...

Wasn't aware Subway existed, though I was born in the mid 1980's...

Check for new replies or respond here...