inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Broccoli TV

Written By: RetroExpert1971 on 03/14/09 at 6:48 pm

I was just wondering if anyone here has heard about Broccoli TV, it's a Web-TV channel I found at www.TVUNetworks.com, and it describes itself as "MTV like it should be" and proves it by showing 80's (Mostly) music videos (Downloaded, so the picture quality isn't always too good) 24/7, and to make it even better the hostess is this beautiful, Asian girl (Who diffidently wasn't alive in the 80's, but still...)

Subject: Re: Broccoli TV

Written By: Kristie on 03/22/09 at 12:33 am

I've heard of it - and love it.  24x7 80's music videos and sometimes the VJ is live taking video requests from viewers.  The lovely asian is Jeon Ji Hyun - Korean supermodel.  Check it out here : www.broccoli-tv.com or here www.tvunetworks.com (channel #49048).

Regards, Kristie.

Written By: Davester on 03/22/09 at 1:41 am

Are there samples?  Maybe it's my browser (I use Opera) so the page won't load right... >:(

Nostalgia Toons, Nostalgia Horror, Nostalgia Sci-Fi, Black Belt TV, God TV.  This could be interesting...

Written By: NbC on 03/23/09 at 11:11 am

Supports only Windows.  >:(

Unfair!!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...