inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Giant Oreos Actually Exisited!?!?! Big Stuff Oreos commercial

Written By: woops on 03/17/09 at 12:49 pm

Have anybody actually tried one of these things... or actually finished it?

A random discovery while I was looking through old commercials on YouTube:

Big Stuff Oreos commercial

For the heck of it, here's "The White Stuff" from Weird Al

source

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0819/10.jpg

A few years short of two decades ago, Nabisco was still going insane with their Oreo brands. With the success of the regular and "Double Stuf" varieties, they soon looked for new roads to pave and new cookies to slam down our intestines. Ultimately, we got Big Stuf Oreos -- almost ten times larger than the normal kind in total mass, this was the cookie you ate when no other cookie would suffice. It was amazing -- a phenom, a majesty, a chocolate creme cookie. Time meant nothing when you were eating a Big Stuf, which was great, since unless you were really disgusting, it took about twenty minutes to completely finish a single specimen. Each Big Stuf Oreo came in its own package, mostly advertised as an after-lunch school snack for widdle wids. I have no idea why they're not still around. You'd imagine that most children would choose nothing over an Oreo of this size. Where'd It Go? / Nobody Knows! Ehhh. "Find The Green! / Win Some Green!" was more catchy. I suck.

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0819/11.jpg

Their disappearance might be a blessing in disguise, as Big Stuf Oreos were, obviously, incredibly bad for you. You basically agreed to gain ten pounds with eat bite, which is interesting since the cookies weighed less than half a pound each. Funny how the universe works. Seriously though, even forgetting the big giant black cookies for a second -- picture the amount of creme that's inside these things. It was insane. You could've easily iced a wedding cake with a single Big Stuf Oreo.

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0819/ani1.gif

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0819/compare.jpg

Subject: Re: Giant Oreos Actually Exisited!?!?! Big Stuff Oreos commercial

Written By: Mushroom on 03/17/09 at 10:14 pm

I remember having one, around 1981 or so.

I don't think they lasted very long though.

Written By: Melissa on 03/08/11 at 3:28 pm

My mother worked for the plant that produced them so we had many around growing up.  I remember having a slumber party where everyone got one to crumble in a cup and pour milk over and drink.  The cookie field more than 1/2 of a 16 oz glass. Almost impossible to finish one.

Written By: Howard on 03/08/11 at 7:20 pm

They're always coming out with different Oreos,flavors,shapes and names for it.

Written By: yelimsexa on 03/09/11 at 6:50 am

More recently an ice cream sandwich close to the size of a Big Stuff Oreo has been sold and is what I think more of as a "giant Oreo".

Written By: Foo Bar on 03/10/11 at 9:34 pm

Have anybody actually tried one of these things... or actually finished it?

Oreo Big Stuf?

Yes they existed.

Yes I have.

Yes, it was awesome.

(And at 316 calories per cookie, it wasn't much more than six regular Oreos, or about half a row's worth, which - let's be honest here - is a real serving's worth of Oreos.  Do you know anyone who pours themselves an entire cup of milk to eat just two cookies?)

Meanwhile, as to which side I take in the battle between Oreo vs. Hydrox vs. Newman O's?  Neither: At half the price of the real thing, and yet made with ingredients you could find in your own pantry, I'm a Trader Joe's Joe-Joe's guy.  (The review is accurate, but I prefer the smoother filling in the Trader Joe's cookie to the slightly-gritty/waxy filling of the original Oreo; your mileage may vary.)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/12/11 at 10:20 pm

Oreo Big Stuf?

Yes they existed.

Yes I have.

Yes, it was awesome.

(And at 316 calories per cookie, it wasn't much more than six regular Oreos, or about half a row's worth, which - let's be honest here - is a real serving's worth of Oreos.  Do you know anyone who pours themselves an entire cup of milk to eat just two cookies?)

Meanwhile, as to which side I take in the battle between Oreo vs. Hydrox vs. Newman O's?  Neither: At half the price of the real thing, and yet made with ingredients you could find in your own pantry, I'm a Trader Joe's Joe-Joe's guy.  (The review is accurate, but I prefer the smoother filling in the Trader Joe's cookie to the slightly-gritty/waxy filling of the original Oreo; your mileage may vary.)

Trader Joe's makes awesome cookies!

I do remember those big Oreos, but I never had one.

Worst Oreos misadventure. 

1 Maxwell. Age 18. Weight approx. 111 lbs.

Consumed over 90 minute period:
1 fat J.
1 package double-stuffed Oreos
6 bottles of Bartles and Jaymes Piña Colada coolers
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/puke.gif

Written By: Howard on 03/13/11 at 7:31 am

Trader Joe's makes awesome cookies!

I do remember those big Oreos, but I never had one.

Worst Oreos misadventure. 

1 Maxwell. Age 18. Weight approx. 111 lbs.

1 fat J.

You could've at least had a glass of milk.  ::)

Written By: Foo Bar on 03/14/11 at 10:14 pm

1 fat J.

Gateway drugs'll be the end of ya, y'hear?  

Starts off with a pack of doublestuffs, then you get into the homebrew scene, then you stop even wanting to cook it, and you eat it practically raw.

http://agoldenworld.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/332253819lsf1.jpg

Before you know it you'll be mainlining it straight outa fresh 'cane, and when that doesn't work, you'll be cookin' rock candy, straight-up outa the home chemistry set, cookin' crystal sucrose.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/16/11 at 1:30 pm

I was more concerned with cleaning up the mess before Mom got home!

Vast quantities of Oreos and wine coolers do not regurgitate quickly, neatly, or in predictable episodes.  I was in the fog of marijuana inebriation, alcohol stupor, and roiling nausea whilst fumbling with various towels and household cleaning products!

Soundtrack -- Skinny Puppy: Cleanse Fold and Manipulate

I can still sort of taste the stomach fluids, Piña Colada flavor, and Oreo fragments when I hear that record!  Doesn't stop it from remaining my favorite Puppy record either!

I don't want to talk about it...I haven't given it a second thought!

Written By: apollonia1986 on 03/18/11 at 3:09 pm

Yet another reason I hate I was born in 1986 and not sooner! I could have stuck one--or a dozen--of these in my backpack on the way to school.

Subject:

Written By: Dude111 on 04/10/11 at 6:32 pm

Oreos tasted MUCH BETTER in the 80s..

They have done something with the shell (Added a preservative maybe) and they arent the same :(

Seems like everything goes that way doesnt it??

Subject: Re:

Written By: Howard on 04/11/11 at 6:32 am

Oreos tasted MUCH BETTER in the 80s..

They have done something with the shell (Added a preservative maybe) and they arent the same :(

Seems like everything goes that way doesnt it??

But it's s till the same oreo look and taste,nothing has changed about it.

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/11/11 at 8:09 am

But it's s till the same oreo look and taste,nothing has changed about it.

they are most definitely NOT still the same.  They taste different... the cookie part has a different consistency... and don't get me started on how small the packaging has gotten... you certainly don't get as many as you used to... for MORE money.

Written By: Howard on 04/11/11 at 1:29 pm

they are most definitely NOT still the same.  They taste different... the cookie part has a different consistency... and don't get me started on how small the packaging has gotten... you certainly don't get as many as you used to... for MORE money.

How many oreos are you supposed to get?  ::)

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/11/11 at 2:47 pm

How many oreos are you supposed to get?  ::)

922 per package...  ::)

Written By: Foo Bar on 04/11/11 at 8:50 pm

they are most definitely NOT still the same.  They taste different... the cookie part has a different consistency... and don't get me started on how small the packaging has gotten... you certainly don't get as many as you used to... for MORE money.

Concur.  There's a difference - not quite as bad as New Coke vs. Coke Classic - but there's definitely a difference.

Which reminds me.

Yo dawg, we heard you liked double-stuffed cookies, so...

http://www.seriouseats.com/images/20110216-csc-cc-prebake.jpg

...so we stuffed an Oreo in your cookie, so your cookie could be stuffed while you told the food police to get stuffed.

Written By: Howard on 04/12/11 at 6:38 am

922 per package...  ::)

What the hell you talking about? 922? ??? Do you count every oreo that's in the package?  ::)

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/12/11 at 6:49 am

What the hell you talking about? 922? ??? Do you count every oreo that's in the package?  ::)

Damn you've gotten nasty.  I don't like you anymore.

Written By: ninny on 04/12/11 at 11:10 am

long list of Oreos

* "Oreo DQ Blizzard Creme" are a limited edition Oreo released in April-May 2010 celebrating The 25th anniversary of the Dairy Queen Blizzard.
    * Double Stuf Golden Oreo cookies are the newest variety of Oreo cookies that were introduced in late August 2009. As their name indicates they are Double Stuf Oreos with Golden Oreo wafers instead of normal chocolate Oreo wafers.
    * Oreo Fudgees are rectangular "dipping" shaped Oreos with a chocolate fudge filling (different from the Chocolate Creme Oreo).
    * Oreo Fudge Sundae Creme (Limited Edition) are chocolate ring cookies with the traditional white cream filling on Half of Ring cookie, the other half is a Fudge cream, introduced in 2009.
    * Oreo Fudge Rings are chocolate ring cookies with the traditional white cream filling drizzled over them.
    * Oreo WaferStix are long wafer sticks that have a creamy filling and are covered by chocolate.
    * Golden Oreo have vanilla wafers and the traditional white cream filling.
    * Golden Chocolate Creme Oreo are 'reverse' (inverse) Oreo cookies in that they comprise vanilla wafers and a chocolate cream filling. The product was originally called Uh-Oh Oreo until its rebranding in 2007.
    * Mini Oreo, originally released in 1991, are bite-sized versions of ordinary Oreo cookies. After being discontinued in the late 1990s they were re-released in 2000 along with the redesigned 2001 Dodge Caravan as part of a promotional tie-in with DaimlerChrysler Their 1990s packaging consisted of a "miniaturized" version of the full-size cardboard tray and box used in packaging at the time. Their current packaging consists of an aluminum foil bag.
    * Chocolate creme Oreo are regular oreos but with chocolate fillings instead of white/creme ones.
    * Vend Pack Oreo cookies from vending machine 6-packs are smaller diameter Oreo cookies with about 10% less mass than regular Oreo cookies (8.5g vs 9.5g).
    * Double Stuf Oreo (introduced in 1975) have about twice the normal amount of white cream filling. Available in peanut butter, original, cool mint or chocolate cream.
    * Big Stuf Oreo (introduced in 1984) were several times the size of a normal Oreo. Sold individually, each Big Stuf contained 316 calories and 13 grams of fat. They were discontinued in 1991.
    * Double Delight Oreo (introduced in 1987) have chocolate cookies with two fillings, notably peanut butter and chocolate; mint and cream; and coffee and cream flavors.
    * Cool Mint Creme Oreo are a Double Stuf Oreo with a slightly minty creme filling.
    * Fudge Covered Oreo, White Fudge Oreo and Milk Chocolate Oreo are covered in either a layer of fudge, white fudge or milk chocolate respectively.
    * Pure Milk Chocolate Covered Mint Oreo are similar to Milk Chocolate Oreo, but have a mint-flavored filling.
    * 100 Calorie Pack Oreo (Oreo Thinsations in Canada) are miniature, thin, hexagonal versions of Oreo that do not contain cream-filling and come individually-portioned into 100 calorie pouches.
    * Triple Stuf Oreo (introduced in 2006) were limited to certain cities for a one month promotional trial before being permanently discontinued, they had three times the normal amount of white cream filling.
    * Sugar Free Oreo (introduced in 2006) compared to regular Oreo cookies, had only trace amounts of sugar, cost over twice as much, had 10 less calories per serving, contained 0.5 grams more fat, and consisted of 450% more fiber.
    * Reduced Fat Oreo (introduced in 2006) compared to regular Oreo cookies, had as much sugar, cost the same, had 10 less calories per serving, contained approximately 35% less fat, and consisted of the same amount of fiber.
    * Oreo Cakesters are 2 or 3 chocolate soft snack cakes with vanilla creme in the middle, which were introduced in 2007. These are also available with chocolate creme, or in the "golden" variety (marketed as both Oreo and Nilla Cakesters in the U.S.).
    * Banana Split Creme Oreo were available for a limited time in 2008 whose filling is a light yellow with a banana flavor.

Banana Split Creme Oreos

* During springtime, around Halloween, and Christmas, special edition Double Stuf Oreo cookies are produced with colored frosting depicting the current holiday (blue or yellow, orange, and red or green, respectively).
    * Oreo Handi-Snacks are plastic holders with rectangular Oreo cookies and a little box of icing.
    * Chocolate and Dulce de leche Oreo are sold in Chile and Argentina, which instead of the usual creme, it has chocolate or Dulce de Leche
    * Oreo Sippers are Oreo flavored sticks that can be eaten or used as a straw.
    * In 2010, Oreo partnered with How To Train Your Dragon and came out with Oreos with red creme
    * Fall of 2010 saw Oreo introduce a limited edition Strawberry Milkshake Creme Oreo, which had a strawberry flavored pink filling.
    * Oreo Heads or Tails have vanilla creme filling with a chocolate Oreo wafer on one side and a Golden Oreo wafer on the other.
    * Football Oreo, which are in the shape of footballs.

Many of these varieties are combined, producing, for example, "Chocolate Fudge Mint Covered", "Double Stuf Chocolate Creme", and so forth

Written By: youngerderek on 04/12/11 at 11:13 am

holy moly!  :o

Written By: Howard on 04/12/11 at 7:20 pm

long list of Oreos

* "Oreo DQ Blizzard Creme" are a limited edition Oreo released in April-May 2010 celebrating The 25th anniversary of the Dairy Queen Blizzard.
    * Double Stuf Golden Oreo cookies are the newest variety of Oreo cookies that were introduced in late August 2009. As their name indicates they are Double Stuf Oreos with Golden Oreo wafers instead of normal chocolate Oreo wafers.
    * Oreo Fudgees are rectangular "dipping" shaped Oreos with a chocolate fudge filling (different from the Chocolate Creme Oreo).
    * Oreo Fudge Sundae Creme (Limited Edition) are chocolate ring cookies with the traditional white cream filling on Half of Ring cookie, the other half is a Fudge cream, introduced in 2009.
    * Oreo Fudge Rings are chocolate ring cookies with the traditional white cream filling drizzled over them.
    * Oreo WaferStix are long wafer sticks that have a creamy filling and are covered by chocolate.
    * Golden Oreo have vanilla wafers and the traditional white cream filling.
    * Golden Chocolate Creme Oreo are 'reverse' (inverse) Oreo cookies in that they comprise vanilla wafers and a chocolate cream filling. The product was originally called Uh-Oh Oreo until its rebranding in 2007.
    * Mini Oreo, originally released in 1991, are bite-sized versions of ordinary Oreo cookies. After being discontinued in the late 1990s they were re-released in 2000 along with the redesigned 2001 Dodge Caravan as part of a promotional tie-in with DaimlerChrysler Their 1990s packaging consisted of a "miniaturized" version of the full-size cardboard tray and box used in packaging at the time. Their current packaging consists of an aluminum foil bag.
    * Chocolate creme Oreo are regular oreos but with chocolate fillings instead of white/creme ones.
    * Vend Pack Oreo cookies from vending machine 6-packs are smaller diameter Oreo cookies with about 10% less mass than regular Oreo cookies (8.5g vs 9.5g).
    * Double Stuf Oreo (introduced in 1975) have about twice the normal amount of white cream filling. Available in peanut butter, original, cool mint or chocolate cream.
    * Big Stuf Oreo (introduced in 1984) were several times the size of a normal Oreo. Sold individually, each Big Stuf contained 316 calories and 13 grams of fat. They were discontinued in 1991.
    * Double Delight Oreo (introduced in 1987) have chocolate cookies with two fillings, notably peanut butter and chocolate; mint and cream; and coffee and cream flavors.
    * Cool Mint Creme Oreo are a Double Stuf Oreo with a slightly minty creme filling.
    * Fudge Covered Oreo, White Fudge Oreo and Milk Chocolate Oreo are covered in either a layer of fudge, white fudge or milk chocolate respectively.
    * Pure Milk Chocolate Covered Mint Oreo are similar to Milk Chocolate Oreo, but have a mint-flavored filling.
    * 100 Calorie Pack Oreo (Oreo Thinsations in Canada) are miniature, thin, hexagonal versions of Oreo that do not contain cream-filling and come individually-portioned into 100 calorie pouches.
    * Triple Stuf Oreo (introduced in 2006) were limited to certain cities for a one month promotional trial before being permanently discontinued, they had three times the normal amount of white cream filling.
    * Sugar Free Oreo (introduced in 2006) compared to regular Oreo cookies, had only trace amounts of sugar, cost over twice as much, had 10 less calories per serving, contained 0.5 grams more fat, and consisted of 450% more fiber.
    * Reduced Fat Oreo (introduced in 2006) compared to regular Oreo cookies, had as much sugar, cost the same, had 10 less calories per serving, contained approximately 35% less fat, and consisted of the same amount of fiber.
    * Oreo Cakesters are 2 or 3 chocolate soft snack cakes with vanilla creme in the middle, which were introduced in 2007. These are also available with chocolate creme, or in the "golden" variety (marketed as both Oreo and Nilla Cakesters in the U.S.).
    * Banana Split Creme Oreo were available for a limited time in 2008 whose filling is a light yellow with a banana flavor.

Banana Split Creme Oreos

* During springtime, around Halloween, and Christmas, special edition Double Stuf Oreo cookies are produced with colored frosting depicting the current holiday (blue or yellow, orange, and red or green, respectively).
    * Oreo Handi-Snacks are plastic holders with rectangular Oreo cookies and a little box of icing.
    * Chocolate and Dulce de leche Oreo are sold in Chile and Argentina, which instead of the usual creme, it has chocolate or Dulce de Leche
    * Oreo Sippers are Oreo flavored sticks that can be eaten or used as a straw.
    * In 2010, Oreo partnered with How To Train Your Dragon and came out with Oreos with red creme
    * Fall of 2010 saw Oreo introduce a limited edition Strawberry Milkshake Creme Oreo, which had a strawberry flavored pink filling.
    * Oreo Heads or Tails have vanilla creme filling with a chocolate Oreo wafer on one side and a Golden Oreo wafer on the other.
    * Football Oreo, which are in the shape of footballs.

Many of these varieties are combined, producing, for example, "Chocolate Fudge Mint Covered", "Double Stuf Chocolate Creme", and so forth

Wow,that is a whole lot of oreo. :o

Written By: ninny on 04/14/11 at 1:54 pm

holy moly!  :o

Wow,that is a whole lot of oreo. :o

That's for sure ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/15/11 at 6:32 am

Are they coming out with any other flavor,shape or whatever oreos?  ???

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/15/11 at 8:11 am

Are they coming out with any other flavor,shape or whatever oreos?  ???

I saw square oreos the other day, with vanilla cream in them!  I couldn't believe it... vanilla cream, who ever heard of such a thing?
Then there are going to be peanut butter cookies with molasses ginger filling. 
Lime flavored with coconut cookies
And sometimes they will even do a banana flavor!

Written By: ninny on 04/15/11 at 8:42 am

I saw square oreos the other day, with vanilla cream in them!  I couldn't believe it... vanilla cream, who ever heard of such a thing?
Then there are going to be peanut butter cookies with molasses ginger filling. 
Lime flavored with coconut cookies
And sometimes they will even do a banana flavor!

No peppermint twist flavor ones :D

Written By: Howard on 04/15/11 at 7:12 pm

No peppermint twist flavor ones :D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EtfT90PeV1Q/TQfzllu7D-I/AAAAAAAAAsk/VHeiYdV12vc/s1600/oreos+peppermint+flavor.JPG

This is only available during the winter.

Written By: ninny on 04/16/11 at 5:07 am

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EtfT90PeV1Q/TQfzllu7D-I/AAAAAAAAAsk/VHeiYdV12vc/s1600/oreos+peppermint+flavor.JPG

This is only available during the winter.

Nice :)

Written By: Howard on 04/16/11 at 6:23 am

Nice :)

I would love to try a different flavor of oreo but my father won't try it but one day I'll buy it for myself and hide them.

Written By: Howard on 04/16/11 at 6:25 am

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ43x2gSpsEaYK-b3KnsT9hAyGYGtCdRabmEl9Sd77cWobJyiIn&t=1

This looks tasty.^

Written By: ninny on 04/17/11 at 5:43 am

I went and bought some oreos yesterday..yum yum.

Written By: Howard on 04/17/11 at 6:36 am

I went and bought some oreos yesterday..yum yum.

Was it the original one?

Written By: Howard on 04/17/11 at 6:37 am

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ley1uyBntH1qakv9no1_400.jpg

Nothing goes better with oreos than milk. ;)

Written By: ninny on 04/17/11 at 8:11 am

Was it the original one?

Yes

Subject:

Written By: Dude111 on 04/22/11 at 2:24 am

the cookie part has a different consistency..

Indeed..... Not as good.......

Chips ahoy have now also been changed,they changed to UNBLEACHED FLOUR and the cookies dont taste anywhere near as good..... I emailed Nabisco and asked if they would consider changing them back because I love them and dont wanna lose them too!

They surprisingly didnt lie to me AS MOST COMPANIES DO and admitted they changed it. (Which i saw on the ingredients of the new designed bag)

Why do these companies make these STUPID/UN-NEEDED CHANGES??

Written By: Howard on 04/22/11 at 6:26 am

Oreos seem to keep changing the color of the filling but only occasionally.

Written By: Foo Bar on 05/09/11 at 9:18 pm

Now for the 2011 version.  Recent rumors suggest that Nabisco is beta-testing (or virally-marketing) the Triple Double Oreo.

http://i.imgur.com/jNSWh.jpg

Coming soon to a supermarket near you?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/09/11 at 9:56 pm

Wouldn't that be Sextuple Oreos?

Sure would sell!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_thumleft.gif

Written By: Howard on 05/10/11 at 6:28 am

Wouldn't that be Sextuple Oreos?

Sure would sell!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_thumleft.gif

never heard of that.

Written By: Howard on 05/10/11 at 6:30 am

http://images.travelpod.com/users/wanderlustroots/1.1279214913.ice-cream-oreo.jpg

Blueberry Flavored Ice Cream Oreos^

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/10/11 at 9:22 am

http://images.travelpod.com/users/wanderlustroots/1.1279214913.ice-cream-oreo.jpg

Blueberry Flavored Ice Cream Oreos^

Gross!

A) Where are you finding all these pictures of Oreos
B) I can't believe we're still talking about Oreos!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/10/11 at 9:20 pm

Gross!

Try 'em with Strawberry Quick.  Psychedelic!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_thumright.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_thumright.gif

Written By: Howard on 05/11/11 at 6:29 am

Try 'em with Strawberry Quick.  Psychedelic!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_thumright.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_thumright.gif

Why not just regular milk instead?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/11/11 at 8:25 pm

Why not just regular milk instead?

Gotta love the pink and the purple!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/05/flash.gif

Written By: Howard on 05/12/11 at 6:44 am

Wouldn't feel too good in your stomach.  :P

Written By: Howard on 05/12/11 at 6:47 am

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/276323/thumbs/s-TRIPLE-DOUBLE-OREOS-large300.jpg

oreo's new Double Triple which is one chocolate and one vanilla with the 2 cookies in the middle.

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/12/11 at 8:32 am

oreo's new Double Triple which is one chocolate and one vanilla with the 2 cookies in the middle.

That only has 1 cookie in the middle.

Written By: ninny on 05/12/11 at 9:21 am

Baskin - Robbins has
before the end of the month!
      Golden Oreo® Gold Rush

Dig into lemon custard ice cream and OREO® icing ribbon, topped with nuggets of Golden OREO® cookie pieces. It's a flavor worth its weight in gold.

Written By: Howard on 05/12/11 at 12:12 pm

Baskin - Robbins has
before the end of the month!
      Golden Oreo® Gold Rush

Dig into lemon custard ice cream and OREO® icing ribbon, topped with nuggets of Golden OREO® cookie pieces. It's a flavor worth its weight in gold.

That sounds delicious,I think I might try it during the summer. :)

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/12/11 at 12:22 pm

That sounds delicious,I think I might try it during the summer. :)

If you wait till summer, you'll miss it, because like ninny said, it's limited time...before the end of the month.

Written By: Foo Bar on 05/12/11 at 8:49 pm

My God, it's real.

http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx53/Travis_D/AwsomeFiacDance.gif

PARTY HARD!

Written By: Howard on 05/13/11 at 6:12 am

My God, it's real.

http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx53/Travis_D/AwsomeFiacDance.gif

PARTY HARD!

Yeah Foo,Oreos are always changing.

Written By: ninny on 05/13/11 at 6:45 am

They need a triple Oreo with neopolitan flavors ;D

Written By: Howard on 05/13/11 at 7:04 am

They need a triple Oreo with neopolitan flavors ;D

now that would be a win flavor.

Written By: ninny on 05/13/11 at 9:14 am

now that would be a win flavor.

Yes indeed :)

Written By: Howard on 05/13/11 at 7:20 pm

Yes indeed :)

http://www.x-entertainment.com/updates/pics/so1.jpg

How about Spring Oreos?

Check for new replies or respond here...