inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need help finding the name of a Music Video.

Written By: AJ Quick on 04/03/09 at 12:12 am

Bascially.

I saw a short clip of a music video somewhere and I would like to see the whole video. I know nothing about it. Other than it appeared to be from the 80's.. it was very cool and had to of been atleast a little bit popular.. but all my searching for various keywords has revealed nothing.

Here is what I remember:

The video was very creative. Basically it depicted one single woman in the camera frame doing something in a flat plane. Then the camera would swing to the side and would reveal that it was 5-6 different women all moving in the same ways until you could see them all. Then the camera would swing back and the women would all be one.

One thing I do remember was a scene where the woman was laying in bed (but they actually filmed it as the bed standing up). Then the camera swings to the side and you can see 5-6 bedrooms with 5-6 woman that all look the same, all laying and all moving in the same manner.

I thought it was pretty creative.. but I cannot for the life of me find this video.

Any help would be appreciated!

Check for new replies or respond here...