inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Don Henley 'Dirtly Laundry' Solos

Written By: mgmmcdowell on 07/15/09 at 10:48 am

Along time ago (2000), members were discussing who did the guitar solos from Don Henley's song, 'Dirty Laundry'.  The first solo was done by Joe Walsh, and the second was done by Steve Lukather.  Lukather said this on his site, I found another author of a guitar solos book who said the same.  I loved this song...the solos kick ass!

Subject: Re: Don Henley 'Dirtly Laundry' Solos

Written By: woops on 07/15/09 at 11:02 am

Also the song's still relevant

Written By: mgmmcdowell on 07/15/09 at 11:13 am

It's definitely relevant...not to get into a huge discussion.  But I am concerned about how news stations go for headlines (money), and leave out other important stories...think Michael Jackson. 

Written By: whistledog on 07/15/09 at 1:57 pm

'Dirty Laundry' was quite a popular song.  It reached #3 in America and was a #1 hit in Canada.  It wasn't his best song, but it is high up there 8)

Written By: Paul on 07/15/09 at 4:09 pm

We in Britain didn't like it (#59)...we were probably getting our senses overloaded by Kajagoogoo!  :P

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 07/15/09 at 4:21 pm

We in Britain didn't like it (#59)...we were probably getting our senses overloaded by Kajagoogoo!  :P

Heh!  ;)

I thought the song was 'okay'...but it wasn't one of my favorites by him!

Check for new replies or respond here...