inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I need help remembering....

Written By: mvponce24 on 07/23/09 at 10:28 pm

Ok... so I was sitting around, thinking about the "good old days" and remembered how much fun i used to have doing these puzzle books. They were books, similar to coloring books, with grids and each grid had a number on each page. You would also need to buy these packs of stickers and you would have to match the stickers with the numbers in the grid. Once all of the sticker were in place, you'd get a different picture on each page. They had all kinds of them, i could remember doing Barbie, My Little Pony themes, and Rainbow Brite ones, but I'm pretty sure they had one for EVERYTHING! I was hoping someone could remember what the heck they were called!!!

Subject: Re: I need help remembering....

Written By: robby76 on 07/24/09 at 3:17 am

Do you mean Panini sticker books? They had them for everything from Thundercats to Smurfs, Jem to He-man...

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k144/nostalgiamanila/fans/jj_panini2.jpg

Subject: Re: I need help remembering....

Written By: mvponce24 on 07/24/09 at 5:55 pm

Yes... i think thats it! I remember doing them with my mom! They were SOOO much fun!

Check for new replies or respond here...