inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Roseanne

Written By: in_love_with_life on 08/11/09 at 1:53 am

I think Roseanne is the one of the best sitcoms from the late part of the 80s although it's more of a 90s sitcom. ALF is also one of the greatest TV shows the 80s gave to us. However, I think MWC was overrated.

Subject: Re: Roseanne

Written By: danootaandme on 08/11/09 at 5:29 am

Agreed

Written By: johnny5alive on 08/11/09 at 12:28 pm

never cared much for roseanne,  my vote goes to "soap"!  even though it started in 77 it still ran until 1981!  i have an old vhs of the best of soap its 90 min long and at least 90 laughs! ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/11/09 at 2:05 pm

It is absolutely one of the greatest shows!

Written By: 80sfan on 08/11/09 at 2:55 pm

I didn't like the show when I was young because I thought it was boring. But now that I'm in my 20's I can watch it more and you actually have to have a brain to understand the show.

Now I love the show!  :)

But I gotta admit Roseanne has become an icon for blue collar America!

Written By: whistledog on 08/11/09 at 6:17 pm

I grew up watching Roseanne.  It was far from my favourite show, and is still not one of my all-time faves, but I do enjoy it and proudly own all the seasons on DVD 8)

Written By: Womble on 08/12/09 at 6:40 am

I love 'Roseanne'. For me, the show captured the closest resemblance to the average family. I know I identified with  the characters and situations on the show.  I enjoyed it so much and still do on re-runs.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...