inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Retro Dance Party FINALE 11.25.2009 10 PM Eastern on Renegade Retro

Written By: Midas on 11/17/09 at 10:49 pm

All good things must come to an end.

I am posting here to inform the masses that Retro Dance Party is being retired effective 1:00 AM-ish EST November 26, 2009.  That being said, I am broadcasting my final mixshow on Wednesday November 25 on Renegade Retro beginning at 10 PM Eastern.  I may start a little early if I get home from work early.  The finale will be full of your 80's favourites.  Requests accepted and appreciated.  I will keep my annoying babbling on the air to a minimum to give you the most music for your time.

It has been my pleasure to have the opportunity to use Renegade Retro as a creative outlet for the past 6 years.   Thank you ThunderVamp9, NewRomantic and all the members and listeners here and beyond who have supported the show during its lifetime.  I certainly do appreciate it. :)

Tune in to Renegade Retro this Friday and next Wednesday to get your retro mixshow fill! O0

-Midas

Subject: Re: Retro Dance Party: 2003 - 2009

Written By: ladybug316 on 11/18/09 at 7:19 pm

Midas, I'm really sorry to hear this!  While I never did tune in, I know you are passionate about it and hope you can find another gig! Karma to you!

Written By: Midas on 11/18/09 at 9:33 pm

Midas, I'm really sorry to hear this!  While I never did tune in, I know you are passionate about it and hope you can find another gig! Karma to you!

Thanks Shannon.  Karma to you :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/19/09 at 10:22 am

Sorry to hear about that, hopefully whatever you do next, is an even bigger success.

Written By: Midas on 11/19/09 at 12:11 pm

Sorry to hear about that, hopefully whatever you do next, is an even bigger success.

Thank you sir.  I'll recharge at the beginning of 2010 and figure out what I'm doing next. :)

Subject: Re: Retro Dance Party FINALE 11.25.2009 10 PM Eastern on Renegade Retro

Written By: Midas on 11/25/09 at 9:02 am

Last RDP on Renegade Retro is less than 12 hours away!  Tune in tonight!

Check for new replies or respond here...