inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: It's a bird, it's a plane, no... it's a possible revamp!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/20/09 at 9:20 pm

Apparently, they may revamp Supergirl, and considering Taylor Swift, for the role.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/taylor-swift/news/170870-taylor-swift-to-play-supergirl

Subject: Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, no... it's a possible revamp!

Written By: DJ Blaze on 12/20/09 at 9:43 pm

Apparently, they may revamp Supergirl, and considering Taylor Swift, for the role.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/taylor-swift/news/170870-taylor-swift-to-play-supergirl

And Kanye West can be Lex Luthor....

"Yo, I'm really happy for ya', and imma let you finish, but Beyonce deserved to be casted for Supergirl!"

Written By: gibbo on 12/21/09 at 1:39 am

That's good that she's going to do this role 'cos that whole singing thing isn't working out for her!  ::) ;)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/21/09 at 11:00 am

That's good that she's going to do this role 'cos that whole singing thing isn't working out for her!  ::) ;)

:o

I call winning a huge bunch of awards and on the top of the charts, working out for her.

Written By: gibbo on 12/21/09 at 3:01 pm

I call winning a huge bunch of awards and on the top of the charts, working out for her.

I was kidding.... ;)

Written By: DJ Blaze on 12/22/09 at 10:33 am

I think Swift can sing, but poor Miley Cyrus can't. So, is the cast of Smallville gonna be in this movie?

Check for new replies or respond here...