inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: ok not sure this is where to post this

Written By: luvbitez on 01/23/10 at 3:34 pm

Ok- Ready For The World - Oh Sheila, didn't Prince remake that? when I look it up on  Youtube it shows Prince's album cover but its Ready For the World singing it..  I'm confussed??  :-\\

Subject: Re: ok not sure this is where to post this

Written By: snozberries on 01/23/10 at 4:14 pm

Ok- Ready For The World - Oh Sheila, didn't Prince remake that? when I look it up on  Youtube it shows Prince's album cover but its Ready For the World singing it..  I'm confussed??   :-\\

I don't know if prince remade it or not but you could ask our resident Prince expert... well she's an MJ expert but also knows a lot about Prince... this thread hasn't seen any action in a while so I know she'll appreciate the traffic. 

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=29452.msg1438907#msg1438907

btw I wonder if your finding RFTW under Prince's name has anything to do with him getting his videos and performances pulled from the web...

Written By: whistledog on 01/23/10 at 4:19 pm

The only remake of 'Oh Sheila' that I know was the 2003 version by Angel City

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/23/10 at 8:16 pm

Ok- Ready For The World - Oh Sheila, didn't Prince remake that? when I look it up on  Youtube it shows Prince's album cover but its Ready For the World singing it..  I'm confussed??   :-\\

It happens on You Tube, alot.

Check for new replies or respond here...