inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Kind of a strange request, but I'm really hoping someone can help me with this!

Written By: BrattyLilSis on 02/25/10 at 11:15 am

I have been looking all over the internet for the answer to this question, and I just can't find it!

Does anybody remember the exact name of a line of trimline phones that Conair released sometime in the mid 80s that were in neon colors? I remember there was a hot pink one (My big sister used to have one of the hot pink ones), and I'm pretty sure there was a purple one, a green one, and possibly an orange or a blue one.  They even made hairstyling accessories that matched the phones.  I know there was a blow dryer, a curling iron, and a crimper. 

I need to know the name of this series because I am trying to find one of the phones online to buy.

Subject: Re: Kind of a strange request, but I'm really hoping someone can help me with this!

Written By: amjikloviet on 02/25/10 at 4:20 pm

They're sort of hard to find but I think those were probably called Trimline table phones, don't know if this will help very much but here is a link with some details and a picture matching the ones you're looking for http://cgi.ebay.com/RED-CONAIR-TRIMLINE-table-or-wall-TELEPHONE_W0QQitemZ250585079237QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a5808ddc5

Check for new replies or respond here...