inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Searching for Title of kids Christian Clown record/cd

Written By: Bemby on 06/04/10 at 10:44 pm

I am looking for the name of a children's Christian record I had as a child, it was about a clown school with Christian songs etc on it. There was a clown called Peaches on it.
There was a song in the beginning of the album that went something like "students - they drive you crazy, students they're all the same, students ?they hardley even know their names"
I want to buy it off I-Tunes for my kids and was hoping to know the title so I can do this, thanks :)

Subject: Re: Searching for Title of kids Christian Clown record/cd

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/06/10 at 12:58 am

Gacy's Angels.
::)

Written By: danootaandme on 06/06/10 at 5:47 am

Pat Robertson is a christian clown.

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/06/10 at 8:46 pm

I am looking for the name of a children's Christian record I had as a child, it was about a clown school with Christian songs etc on it. There was a clown called Peaches on it.

OK, our goofing aside, some random googling revealed this as a possible hit.  Or at least it's got Gospel musicians and clowns in it.  

(Incidentally, there are altogether too many clowns named Peaches, and now I've gotta find a mashup between ICP and the pop-artist named after that fruit.  F*bleep*ing the pain away, how does that work?)

Check for new replies or respond here...