inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Episode of Who's The Boss Question

Written By: apollonia1986 on 06/07/10 at 12:11 pm

Hi Everyone!

I want to buy Who's the Boss on DVD, but I want to make sure I get the season with my favorite episode on it. I know it's from one of the first two seasons. In the episode, Sam is trying to impress this group of popular girls and on her birthday Tony throws a suprise slumber for her. So the girls come and Sam lies to them and tells that that Tony is the president of the ad agency and not Angela. The truth eventually comes out, but the girls still like Sam anyway.

If anyone knows which season this is from, PLEASE tell me! Thank you!

Subject: Re: Episode of Who's The Boss Question

Written By: Midas on 06/07/10 at 12:24 pm

Season 2 episode 25:

http://www.wtbr.com/episodes/season_2.php

Written By: whistledog on 06/07/10 at 3:02 pm

^ That is correct.  As well, to date, only Season 1 of WTB is on DVD.

Written By: snozberries on 06/07/10 at 10:08 pm

Tiff- if you ever want to look up tv episode you can find them easily at epguides.com or tv.com.  :)

Written By: robby76 on 06/08/10 at 6:43 am

In the episode, Sam is trying to impress this group of popular girls and on her birthday Tony throws a suprise slumber for her. So the girls come and Sam lies to them and tells that that Tony is the president of the ad agency and not Angela. The truth eventually comes out, but the girls still like Sam anyway.

I taped this episode as a one-off a few years back when WTB was in the re-runs. I never got season 1 on dvd, but I would get season 2 without a doubt.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 06/09/10 at 9:44 pm

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the help and advice. I really appreciate it. And WTB should release more dvds! Dang! LOL!

Check for new replies or respond here...