inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bubblegum records

Written By: ajl2 on 06/25/10 at 2:25 pm

Anyone remember bubblegum records? The packaging looked like double-album record covers for the latest singles and the gum was pressed into a pink, round shape to look like a record. I also believe for a few of them, the single's lyrics were printed on the packaging as well. My sister used to get them at record stores and never share them with me (and I was too little to speak up for myself, which isn't easy when you have a sister 6 years older and VERY outspoken).

Subject: Re: Bubblegum records

Written By: ajl2 on 06/25/10 at 3:07 pm

Anyone remember bubblegum records? The packaging looked like double-album record covers for the latest singles and the gum was pressed into a pink, round shape to look like a record. I also believe for a few of them, the single's lyrics were printed on the packaging as well. My sister used to get them at record stores and never share them with me (and I was too little to speak up for myself, which isn't easy when you have a sister 6 years older and VERY outspoken).

Found them on here! As you were ...

Written By: eugoldlareg on 06/25/10 at 9:48 pm

They were called Chu-Bops. 

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/26/10 at 7:56 am

I remember them!

Written By: DJ Blaze on 06/27/10 at 12:38 pm

I got Spyro and Crash Bandicoot bubblegum CDs before. The gum was stale, but they came with collectible stickers.

Check for new replies or respond here...