inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Robot from Rocky IV

Written By: joeman on 10/05/10 at 8:10 pm

Discuss..

http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/864/864630/roboocd-paulies-robot-20080404010650744_640w.jpg

Subject: Re: Robot from Rocky IV

Written By: JamieMcBain on 10/05/10 at 8:11 pm

It's fraking creepy.

;D

Written By: Davester on 10/06/10 at 3:58 am

Happy birthday Paulie...

Written By: whistledog on 10/06/10 at 10:49 am

Discuss..

http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/864/864630/roboocd-paulies-robot-20080404010650744_640w.jpg

Why?..

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/06/10 at 11:08 am

There was a robot in Rocky IV?  WTF?

Written By: whistledog on 10/06/10 at 1:27 pm

There was a robot in Rocky IV?  WTF?

Yes.  Stallone was in all the Rocky Movies :D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/06/10 at 1:29 pm

Yes.  Stallone was in all the Rocky Movies :D

;D  You get karma for that! 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/06/10 at 1:38 pm

Ludmilla: You call him a killer. He's a professional fighter, not a killer. We are getting death threats. We are not involved in politics. All I want is for my husband to be safe, and to be treated fairly. You have this belief that you are better than us. You have this belief that this country is so very good and we are so very bad. You have this belief that you are so fair and we are so very cruel.

Nicoli Koloff: It's all lies and false propaganda to support this antagonistic and violent government.

Paulie: Whoa. Violent? Hey, we don't keep our people behind a wall with machine guns.

Nicoli Koloff: Who are you?

Paulie: Who am I? I'm the unsilent majority, bigmouth.

(from IMDb)

Written By: 80s4life on 10/20/10 at 7:18 am

Ludmilla: You call him a killer. He's a professional fighter, not a killer. We are getting death threats. We are not involved in politics. All I want is for my husband to be safe, and to be treated fairly. You have this belief that you are better than us. You have this belief that this country is so very good and we are so very bad. You have this belief that you are so fair and we are so very cruel.

Nicoli Koloff: It's all lies and false propaganda to support this antagonistic and violent government.

Paulie: Whoa. Violent? Hey, we don't keep our people behind a wall with machine guns.

Nicoli Koloff: Who are you?

Paulie: Who am I? I'm the unsilent majority, bigmouth.

(from IMDb)

That's a great line and a funny one! I always say it from time to time when reminiscing about the movie, which is my favorite. The robot was pretty cool. I think its name is Seco.

Written By: gmann on 10/21/10 at 1:43 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0JLAeqfy7w

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/21/10 at 9:41 pm

That's a great line and a funny one! I always say it from time to time when reminiscing about the movie, which is my favorite. The robot was pretty cool. I think its name is Seco.

My favorite Paulie line is from the original "Rocky."

"You want the bird?  Go out in the alley and eat the bird!"

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...