inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bill Murray dressed up a Ghostbuster. Scream Awards

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/17/10 at 1:08 pm

Sadly he's not on the set on a Ghostbusters 3 film. It's for an awards ceremony.

Subject: Re: Bill Murray dressed up a Ghostbuster. Scream Awards

Written By: whistledog on 10/17/10 at 3:05 pm

Last I read, he was confirmed for Ghostbusters 3, and the only one not confirmed was Sigourney Weaver, which I thought was quite shocking as it was announced that even Rick Moranis would return.

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/18/10 at 6:46 am

Last I read, he was confirmed for Ghostbusters 3, and the only one not confirmed was Sigourney Weaver, which I thought was quite shocking as it was announced that even Rick Moranis would return.

she flat out refused to do the video game last year too... so not a surprise really.  Bill doesn't want to do it, and he certainly doesn't want to do it either, but I guess he's going along with it.

Written By: whistledog on 10/18/10 at 2:32 pm

she flat out refused to do the video game last year too... so not a surprise really.  Bill doesn't want to do it, and he certainly doesn't want to do it either, but I guess he's going along with it.

I wished Sigourney had of been in the game.  Heck, even William Atherton who played Walter Peck, lent his voice for the game, and he hasn't had steady film roles since his Die Hard days

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/18/10 at 10:14 pm

Maybe they can get Brian Doyle-Murray.
???

Written By: HarryCanyon on 10/22/10 at 11:35 pm

Yes Sigourney would have been perfect for the game but she was busy with Avatar you know. Still, i love how they honored Bill at the Scream awards.

Written By: Bobby on 10/23/10 at 10:32 am

Yes, I read that too. It seems the ones who arent keen are moving forward in their careers so I didn't really find it shocking that Rick Moranis was ready for the comeback (last thing he did of note was 'Brother Bear' according to IMDB though I would go further back and say The Flintstones was his last profile film appearance). In all honesty, I prefer that Weaver isn't up for the third one. Concentrate on the ghostbusting and special effects and less of the yucky 'romance' stuff.

I think this Ghostbusters is a 'passing of the torch' film to some younger Ghostbuster recruits. I just hope they have the personality to pull it off.

Check for new replies or respond here...