inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Unknown items and pics

Written By: Tommy on 11/24/10 at 3:55 pm

For weeks now, I have been submitting pics and descriptions of 80s foods for the "Food of the 80s" section but they never appear. A lot of them are on the "Unknown" list that many people have been asking for. Does anybody here know how long it normally takes for the info to show up? After sending the info in a message says that it can take anywhere from 24 hours to a week, however, as already stated, it's past that.

Subject: Re: Unknown items and pics

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/10 at 4:21 pm

For weeks now, I have been submitting pics and descriptions of 80s foods for the "Food of the 80s" section but they never appear. A lot of them are on the "Unknown" list that many people have been asking for. Does anybody here know how long it normally takes for the info to show up? After sending the info in a message says that it can take anywhere from 24 hours to a week, however, as already stated, it's past that.

maybe you can't submit photos because you're posting as a guest. I'm not sure if this is the case but I know that guests are limited in some of the things they can post.... 

Subject: Re: Unknown items and pics

Written By: nally on 11/24/10 at 4:23 pm

I think he might be referring to sections of the website "inthe80s.com". Those sections have editors, just like all of Chucky G's websites, and some of those editors are probably not around on a day-to-day basis.

Check for new replies or respond here...