inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: AARRGH!!what was the name of the song w/the lyrics"johnny had soft sole sneakers

Written By: mark on 03/15/11 at 7:31 pm

as best I can remember the lyrics were "johnny had soft sole sneakers...he could run fast in the dark".It was played pretty reguarly on KROQ on rodney on the ROQ on saturday nights.PLEASE someone put me out of my misery and tell me the name of this song before I lose what is left of my friggin' mind...Many thanx!!!

Subject: Re: AARRGH!!what was the name of the song w/the lyrics"johnny had soft sole sneakers

Written By: whistledog on 03/15/11 at 8:48 pm

Perhaps it is 'See You on the Other Side' by Brian Briggs (1980) ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCkVuKIrwOU

Subject: Re: AARRGH!!what was the name of the song w/the lyrics"johnny had soft sole sneakers

Written By: mark on 03/15/11 at 9:58 pm

:D  DUUUUDE!!! YES! Oh man,you are a lifesaver!!!Thank you sooo much.Honestly,this has been messing w/my mind for at least a decade...again,many thanx...you da' man!!...Mark.

Written By: whistledog on 03/15/11 at 10:23 pm

Glad I was able to help :)

Check for new replies or respond here...