inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Does Anybody Check The Submittions on the Famous Ppl In The 80s Who Have Died

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 04/22/12 at 2:11 am

page?
Evidently not because if they had they would have noticed that there's an error on the page about which of the Belushi brothers had died in the 80s and which one is still alive.

I noticed that someone erroneously reported that Jim Belushi had died of a drug overdose when his girlfriend injected him with a speedball.  That's really funny because Jim Belushi is very much alive he's almost 65.  It was actually his younger brother John Belushi who oded on a speedball.  I thought I might point that out.

Subject: Re: Does Anybody Check The Submittions on the Famous Ppl In The 80s Who Have Died

Written By: snozberries on 04/22/12 at 11:33 am

page?
Evidently not because if they had they would have noticed that there's an error on the page about which of the Belushi brothers had died in the 80s and which one is still alive.

I noticed that someone erroneously reported that Jim Belushi had died of a drug overdose when his girlfriend injected him with a speedball.  That's really funny because Jim Belushi is very much alive he's almost 65.  It was actually his younger brother John Belushi who oded on a speedball.  I thought I might point that out.

I might point out that Jim Belushi is not almost 65....he's barely almost 60.    Jim Belushi is 58 (born in 1959)
Also, Jim Belushi is younger than John who was born in 1949.   

so......um.....  pot/ kettle much?  just sayin'

Check for new replies or respond here...