inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help identifying music video

Written By: Danielito on 04/24/12 at 11:07 pm

Hello there 80s lovers. Could anyone help me out identifying a music video? I know nothing about the song, rhythm, lyrics, nothing. I think it might be an 80s vid, maaaybe early 90s. I just caught some images from it, and I think it's a lost song that I forgot. Here's what I saw:

Singer: male, white, curly hair, redish (I don't think it's the Simply Red singer, I've looked for all their videos and nothing), John Lennon-like sunglasses, purple suit (this has to be very helpful).

If I remember correctly, the video takes place on some sort of big empty building and in the end, this guy is dancing with some model on some sort of catwalk.

Any info could be very helpful! Thanks! Oh by the way, I saw this on vh1 classics: all-time hits.

Subject: Re: Help identifying music video

Written By: Henk on 04/25/12 at 2:44 am

Hello there 80s lovers. Could anyone help me out identifying a music video? I know nothing about the song, rhythm, lyrics, nothing. I think it might be an 80s vid, maaaybe early 90s. I just caught some images from it, and I think it's a lost song that I forgot. Here's what I saw:

Singer: male, white, curly hair, redish (I don't think it's the Simply Red singer, I've looked for all their videos and nothing), John Lennon-like sunglasses, purple suit (this has to be very helpful).

If I remember correctly, the video takes place on some sort of big empty building and in the end, this guy is dancing with some model on some sort of catwalk.

Any info could be very helpful! Thanks! Oh by the way, I saw this on vh1 classics: all-time hits.

Doesn't ring a bell, but somehow I'm thinking it * might * be a Hothouse Flowers video. :-\\ Not Don't Go, though.

Subject: Re: Help identifying music video

Written By: Danielito on 04/25/12 at 11:16 am

Nope, doesn't seem to be Hothouse Flowers, I can't find a video like the one I saw... although this is interesting, because I had never heard of them.

Check for new replies or respond here...