inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for 80s or 90s movie where Mannequin comes to life

Written By: Ryan112390 on 08/25/12 at 7:12 am

I'm looking for a movie made in the 80s or 90s where a female mannequin comes to life and helps out these children whose parents aren't home or something like that...I remember one of the protagonists, a young or teenage girl, is wearing a shirt with the word "SIERRA" around the beginning of it...Sorry I can't remember more my memories are faded now.

Subject: Re: Looking for 80s or 90s movie where Mannequin comes to life

Written By: amjikloviet on 08/25/12 at 11:48 am

Would you know if Olivia Newton-John is in the movie? It sounds like it could be A Mom for Christmas And that movie is from 1990.

Subject: Re: Looking for 80s or 90s movie where Mannequin comes to life

Written By: Foo Bar on 08/28/12 at 7:56 pm

I'm looking for a movie made in the 80s or 90s where a female mannequin comes to life and helps out these children whose parents aren't home or something like that...I remember one of the protagonists, a young or teenage girl, is wearing a shirt with the word "SIERRA" around the beginning of it...Sorry I can't remember more my memories are faded now.

Obvious and all, but was it Mannequin, from 1987? 

(Good Lord, there was a 1990 sequel. Mannequin Two: On the Move would also be the right timeframe, and would be way more obscure than the original.)

Check for new replies or respond here...