inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Favorite Part of TRON

Written By: humaeast on 08/18/14 at 7:20 pm

What was your favorite part in the movie TRON? (And for awesomeness' sake, I am including: Legacy, Uprising, 2.0, Evolution, Evolution Battle Discs, Arcade Tron Game, Discs of Tron, Solar Sailor, Maze-a-Tron, Deadly Discs, the novel based on the first film, and Betrayal. That's a crapload of TRON we have here! ;))

My favorite part was when the MCP told Sark that Flynn was a user...Sark just says "A user?!"

Subject: Re: Favorite Part of TRON

Written By: oingo_fan on 08/19/14 at 9:40 pm

Here you go.  Totally captures the feel of the arcades back then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Upyd9EVog

Written By: Doc Brown on 08/25/14 at 10:23 am

Right where the action begins...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omlSjl57Hiw
"I'm gettin'outta here right now and you guys are invited!"

Your Pal,
Doc

8)

Written By: humaeast on 09/10/14 at 8:58 pm

Does anyone remember when the Disneyland Peoplemover had a TRON segment? The segment would begin with this evil computer voice warning riders they had "INVADED THE ELECTRONIC REALM OF THE MASTER COMPUTER PROGRAM," and to "PREPARE FOR THE GAME GRID OF TRON."

Written By: nally on 09/10/14 at 10:29 pm

Does anyone remember when the Disneyland Peoplemover had a TRON segment? The segment would begin with this evil computer voice warning riders they had "INVADED THE ELECTRONIC REALM OF THE MASTER COMPUTER PROGRAM," and to "PREPARE FOR THE GAME GRID OF TRON."

I vaguely remember something like that. I didn't know what it was at the time, though.

Check for new replies or respond here...