inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Where Can I Get a (Working) Clear Telephone?

Written By: apollonia1986 on 06/22/15 at 4:26 pm

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0c/d8/e4/0cd8e4dfa55df4762fc30a213037935d.jpg

Hey Y'all, I'm hoping you can help me.
If there's one thing that annoys me, it's the constant ringing of the telephone (telemarketers, my low-life relatives, etc). It's especially annoying when I'm watching my favorite programs or trying to write my stories. I don't have a cell phone because I don't have a use or need for one.
I'd like to get another clear house phone. We had one when I was a kid and I remember when the ringer was shut off, it would still light up when it would "ring". It'd be convenient to me because I DO still receive calls about things to do with my medicines and the little shuttle that takes me to dialysis. If anyone knows where I can locate a phone like this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Subject: Re: Where Can I Get a (Working) Clear Telephone?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/22/15 at 4:28 pm

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0c/d8/e4/0cd8e4dfa55df4762fc30a213037935d.jpg

If there's one thing that annoys me, it's the constant ringing of the telephone (telemarketers, my low-life relatives, etc). It's especially annoying when I'm watching my favorite programs or trying to write my stories. I don't have a cell phone because I don't have a use or need for one.
I'd like to get another clear house phone. We had one when I was a kid and I remember when the ringer was shut off, it would still light up when it would "ring". It'd be convenient to me because I DO still receive calls about things to do with my medicines and the little shuttle that takes me to dialysis. If anyone knows where I can locate a phone like this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

eBay?

Written By: snozberries on 06/22/15 at 8:09 pm

eBay?

Damn you stole my answer  :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/23/15 at 3:53 am

How about Amazon?

Check for new replies or respond here...