inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Early 1980s Video, Help In Figuring It Out

Written By: Krokodyle on 07/16/15 at 12:12 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm normally quite good at recalling videos, but a question asked of me has me stumped. I've looked over chart info and my MTV collections and scoured Youtube but haven't had any luck in finding it. Perhaps it's Canadian? Obscure British?

"The video was about a guy in his apartment and his girlfriend & him had an argument. The rest of the video is him trying to date other women -- none working out until his old girlfriend returns. One of the women tries to remake his apartment -- spray painting "Revolution" on his apartment wall.  It was fast-motion video for each girl coming to his apartment, all of it in his apartment, and then a quick regular speed at the end.  The music was also fast paced. Possible time frame: Sept '83 - February '84."

It's not Madonna's "Borderline" or John Waite's "Missing You" (or a combo of the two, heh). Any ideas? Thanks!

Check for new replies or respond here...