inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need Help Identifying Name Of Song

Written By: fivethej on 11/17/16 at 6:52 pm

Trying to find the name of music/song from TV Intro of a show called "Ranger Charlie and Roscoe" that aired on KSTW Washington back in 80's. I've heard this song used elsewhere, so I don't think it was made/used specifically for this show. Tried asking UPN (formerly KSTW) and heard back from a producer, who unfortunately couldn't tell me name of the song or anything about it.

Does anyone happen to know what this music/song is called?

boqnyFL9WM4

Subject: Re: Need Help Identifying Name Of Song

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/20/16 at 11:37 pm

Trying to find the name of music/song from TV Intro of a show called "Ranger Charlie and Roscoe" that aired on KSTW Washington back in 80's. I've heard this song used elsewhere, so I don't think it was made/used specifically for this show. Tried asking UPN (formerly KSTW) and heard back from a producer, who unfortunately couldn't tell me name of the song or anything about it.

Does anyone happen to know what this music/song is called?

That's gonna be a tough one.  Some of the themes for local TV shows were from big libraries of random music produced solely for licensing by TV shows, sort of like clip art and stock photography.  Anyone else recognize the theme and/or remember anybody who worked with WA or other Pacific Northwest local television producers?

Written By: robby76 on 11/21/16 at 6:27 am

It's "That's All Folks" by Network Music Ensemble.

http://tidido.com/a35184373680899/al55d683a813b521ef2267224e/t55d683a813b521ef22672281

Written By: fivethej on 11/22/16 at 12:10 am

It's "That's All Folks" by Network Music Ensemble.

http://tidido.com/a35184373680899/al55d683a813b521ef2267224e/t55d683a813b521ef22672281

Thanks for your help on this. Been looking for awhile trying to find the name of the song.

However, I can't seem to find a clean/full version of it. It's not on Youtube and I made account to download it from Spotify, but it won't download. Get the message "can't get the song data". I assume it has to do with the rights.

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/22/16 at 10:29 pm

Thanks for your help on this. Been looking for awhile trying to find the name of the song.

However, I can't seem to find a clean/full version of it. It's not on Youtube and I made account to download it from Spotify, but it won't download. Get the message "can't get the song data". I assume it has to do with the rights.

XUckMqkTneo

Did this work?

Karma to robby76 because despite having been familiar with NME, there's no way I would have recognized it without him calling it out

Written By: fivethej on 11/23/16 at 2:44 pm

XUckMqkTneo

Did this work?

Karma to robby76 because despite having been familiar with NME, there's no way I would have recognized it without him calling it out

No. It doesn't work. It says "video not available".

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/27/16 at 9:37 pm

No. It doesn't work. It says "video not available".

Ugh. Licensing and DRM problems. It worked in my region.

https://open.spotify.com/album/5Y43cOit0Kbx98AnWpmIkj

Did that work?

Check for new replies or respond here...