inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Trying to find late 1980's song

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 04/19/17 at 6:51 pm

I don't remember the song in its entirety, but it sounds like it may have came out sometime in around 1987 or 1988. I heard it while shopping at a K-Mart store.

It sounds like:

"I need you I need you no more....put put.....I need you I need you no more...."

The singers have female voices, and it is a pop sounding song. I searched everywhere yet still can't find it after two months.

And please do not post YouTube videos; I can't view them on here and I don't know why.

Subject: Re: Trying to find late 1980's song

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/19/17 at 6:57 pm

That's very vague man. Try giving me more and I can help.

Written By: robby76 on 04/20/17 at 9:43 am

BVSMP "I Need You" was a UK hit in 1988.

Or maybe Alias' "More Than Words Can Say"?

Both have male vocals though.

Stacy Q's "Two of Hearts" from 1986 has the lyric "I need you, I need you". Could be this.

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 04/20/17 at 1:38 pm

BVSMP "I Need You" was a UK hit in 1988.

Or maybe Alias' "More Than Words Can Say"?

Both have male vocals though.

Stacy Q's "Two of Hearts" from 1986 has the lyric "I need you, I need you". Could be this.

Found it.

Written By: Stillinthe90s on 04/20/17 at 3:40 pm

I don't remember the song in its entirety, but it sounds like it may have came out sometime in around 1987 or 1988. I heard it while shopping at a K-Mart store.

It sounds like:

"I need you I need you no more....put put.....I need you I need you no more...."

The singers have female voices, and it is a pop sounding song. I searched everywhere yet still can't find it after two months.

And please do not post YouTube videos; I can't view them on here and I don't know why.

Was that your recollection of the "Two hearts that beat as one" line? It has a similar beat when read.

Check for new replies or respond here...