inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A movie question

Written By: Dude111 on 08/19/17 at 9:49 pm

Hello dues how are ya today??

I have a movie on VHS called CAGED FURY (1989) and theres a song I love that plays during the end credits...... It doesnt say what it is but it says original score by JOE DELIA so it might be by him...

www.imdb.com/title/tt97004

The lyrics I can make out are "life comes to life life comes to life life comes to life only in the movies......kill the soldier win the war" ooooooh honey ya gotta see it on my tv screen....

Anyone know the name of it?? -- I love it!!!

This is the newest movie I have thats in MONO on the tape and it sounds gorgeous. (This movie IS STEREO but on the tape for some reason they did it mono)

Subject: Re: A movie question

Written By: robby76 on 08/21/17 at 5:34 am

My music finding phone app Shazam doesn't find anything.

I presume it's none of the other tracks listed on the credits?

You can always ask Joe Delia on facebook. His page is up to date and active... https://en-gb.facebook.com/JoeDeliaMusic/

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/21/17 at 11:53 am

I have a movie on VHS called CAGED FURY (1989) and theres a song I love that plays during the end credits...... It doesnt say what it is but it says original score by JOE DELIA so it might be by him...

The lyrics I can make out are "life comes to life life comes to life life comes to life only in the movies......kill the soldier win the war" ooooooh honey ya gotta see it on my tv screen....

This is the newest movie I have thats in MONO on the tape and it sounds gorgeous. (This movie IS STEREO but on the tape for some reason they did it mono)
Normally all songs used in movies are credited on the closing credits due to copyright reasons?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/21/17 at 11:59 am

Is this the same film?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO3unAhgn8E

Written By: Dude111 on 08/22/17 at 8:00 pm

Yup thats it.........

Usually yes all songs are listed in the end credits but for some reason this isnt.... maybe he only did it for the movie (No seperate release as the others have)

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/23/17 at 2:10 am

Yup thats it.........

Usually yes all songs are listed in the end credits but for some reason this isnt....
maybe he only did it for the only movie (No seperate release as the others have)
The video on Youtube does seem to end abruptly. I will continue to help you with research on this.

Written By: pell on 09/09/17 at 10:54 pm

I wonder if they couldn't get the original theatrical closing music for the video release and replaced it with something else that wasn't in the credits.

Written By: Dude111 on 03/06/21 at 5:58 pm

Yea well they did the video IN MONO which is strange being 1989 (Usually by then if the movie is STEREO they leave it stereo on the tape)

Written By: Dude111 on 06/26/21 at 8:16 pm

The video on Youtube does seem to end abruptly. I will continue to help you with research on this.

Thank you buddy,its good to have friends and all :)

Check for new replies or respond here...