inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Aimee Mann/Til Tuesday live, then and now(ish). Voices Carry 1986/2017...

Written By: oingo_fan on 04/22/18 at 1:59 am

solved...

Subject: Re: Aimee Mann/Til Tuesday live, then and now(ish). Voices Carry 1986/2017...

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/23/18 at 4:12 am

^ once again, too many videos embedded in one post make the page download much slower.

Subject: Re: Aimee Mann/Til Tuesday live, then and now(ish). Voices Carry 1986/2017...

Written By: whistledog on 05/23/18 at 4:16 am

I like Aimee Mann and 'Til Tuesday.  One thing I always remember about that band is their male guitarist looked like a woman lol

^ once again, too many videos embedded in one post make the page download much slower.

Two videos isn't bad.  Anything more than that though is too much

Written By: oingo_fan on 05/30/18 at 11:25 pm

Sorry for the mistake, I didn't know about that rule. 

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/31/18 at 1:02 am

Sorry for the mistake, I didn't know about that rule. 
It is not a rule, it is a matter of courtesy.

Written By: oingo_fan on 06/01/18 at 8:21 pm

Didn’t know of the matter of courtesy either.  My apologies.  All cool. Thx for the info. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...